• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Uniform for Thursday Night

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

I am playing it as an online dynasty game. I wanted to sim it while watching but you don't get that option online so I am doing it in coach mode. Also, can't change the opposing uniform in online dynasty so Rutgers has their red on. Up 10-0 late in the first, playing 15 minute quarters, but Rutgers is driving.

Aren't we playing in Tampa? Shouldn't they be playing in their road whites?

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

I am playing it as an online dynasty game. I wanted to sim it while watching but you don't get that option online so I am doing it in coach mode. Also, can't change the opposing uniform in online dynasty so Rutgers has their red on. Up 10-0 late in the first, playing 15 minute quarters, but Rutgers is driving.

I meant red helmets vs their new chrome or black ones. The game even has it raining, which it might do. 3 minutes to go in the first half, USF up 13-7 but Rutgers is driving into USF territory. This is one of the more realistic games I've seen.

Edited by slick1ru2

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  511
  • Days Won:  1

I meant red helmets vs their new chrome or black ones. The game even has it raining, which it might do. 3 minutes to go in the first half, USF up 13-7 but Rutgers is driving into USF territory. This is one of the more realistic games I've seen.

its a simulation. there is nothing realistic about it.

its a simulation. there is nothing realistic about it.

That makes no sense at all. You are using the wrong meaning of the word of which there are several.

sim·u·la·tion

[ sìmmyə láysh'n ]

reproduction of features of something: the reproduction of the essential features of something

Edited by slick1ru2

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Someone say something about stimulation?

30284_Scarlett%20Johansson_2_1024_768.jpg

Now that's what I call a uniform. I had to do it, just to get that image of a NFL players underwear out of my head.

Edited by Bullwinkle

Game results, videos and photos. http://www.easports.com/dynasty/sharestory?dyid=50817&storyid=134916100&sku=421A0001&platform=PS3

BJ was the MVP with over 400 yards passing. USF would be winning and then Rutgers would surge.

Jenkins FF, the video is at the link

421A0001_56_GR_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_vHj.jpg

Lots of pressure on Nova

421A0001_57_GR_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_bXr.jpg

Joyce open field tackle on 4th down, Rutgers going for it in the Red Zone to try to take the lead.

421A0001_59_GR_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_CWU.jpg

One of a couple INTs that BJ threw

421A0001_60_GR_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_GJJ.jpg

Lanaris found a gift

421A0001_61_GR_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_qfR.jpg

Mitchell wide open

421A0001_62_GR_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_QlK.jpg

Redunkulous catch by Chris Dunkely

421A0001_65_GR_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_qnB.jpg

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

lol nice. Doesnt say what the score was though.

Click on the link and you have player and team stats on the tabs. Video too. It was 36-29.

http://www.easports.com/dynasty/sharestory?dyid=50817&storyid=134916100&sku=421A0001&platform=PS3%C2%A0%C2%A0

Edited by slick1ru2