• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

War Flamingos

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

I'm working on convincing a clothing company to sponsor us with a bunch of these to pass out. The flamingos will have their brand info printed on them, but the brand its self is very usf and tampa like anyways. The guys behind the company are good people so I would like to get them some advertising out as well. www.boatattire.com

Bring your flamingos Thursday!

Can they make them Green?

Never mind... if this thing takes hold, I'll start making green ones and make a fortune.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

I could actually get behind the movement if they started referring to the USF Student Section as "The Beach." If they could get blow up palm trees, beach balls, and flamingos in there, it would be pretty awesome - just as long as TSA doesn't get all nazi and start confiscating/popping them. With 12,501 students, if they filled it up and there were even 10 palm trees and 15-20 flamingoes, I'd be okay with it - at that point it wouldn't be war flamingo, because that's just f_cking gay, but it would be a whole theme, and students could start wearing hawaiian shorts with their bulls shirts, girls could start wearing bikini tops (fatties gtfo), and maybe wear those cheesy bright colored sunglasses.

THAT as a WHOLE would be pretty cool....but also as long as they kept the party theme to between plays and such so they still paid attention to the game.

edit - plus a beach theme kinda makes the whole giant pirate ship not seem so out of place.

Edited by Danm1983

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

I could actually get behind the movement if they started referring to the USF Student Section as "The Beach." If they could get blow up palm trees, beach balls, and flamingos in there, it would be pretty awesome - just as long as TSA doesn't get all nazi and start confiscating/popping them. With 12,501 students, if they filled it up and there were even 10 palm trees and 15-20 flamingoes, I'd be okay with it - at that point it wouldn't be war flamingo, because that's just f_cking gay, but it would be a whole theme, and students could start wearing hawaiian shorts with their bulls shirts, girls could start wearing bikini tops (fatties gtfo), and maybe wear those cheesy bright colored sunglasses.

THAT as a WHOLE would be pretty cool....but also as long as they kept the party theme to between plays and such so they still paid attention to the game.

edit - plus a beach theme kinda makes the whole giant pirate ship not seem so out of place.

This could be pretty cool.

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  453
  • Days Won:  1

I like this. We live at a beautiful beach, why not flaunt it? I feel like a large population of our students and alumni throughly enjoy the beach, fishing, boating, etc. that Tampa offers us.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Hell of an idea. Tonight is the first night of seeing if this Flamingo thing will take off, or if it will just be an obscure message board reference for years to come.

i guess there has to be a way for me to pitch this to student government or whomever markets this stuff. get the students to come out in force and it could take off and be a rowdy beach party. plus, hot chicks on TV would be a cheaper recruiting tool for both athletes and normal students than "hostesses" are lol.

plus, the beach theme could easily carry over into the sundome for basketball season, and it would be hella louder in there. imagine the blow up palm trees and such packing the whole floor to ceiling of the sundome...one can dream.

beach theme + this idea = something like this

pg2_sdsufns_sy_576.jpg

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

2 Walmarts, 2 party citys, 1 target, 1 bed bath and beyond, 1 Pinch a Penny pool supply, and 1 target not one single flamingo.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,673
  • Days Won:  424

2 Walmarts, 2 party citys, 1 target, 1 bed bath and beyond, 1 Pinch a Penny pool supply, and 1 target not one single flamingo.

Must have been a run on them .... :thumbsup:

maybe u could smuggle one out of busch gardens.