• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ball State TV

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Obvious Solution: Use your DVR to pause the TV broadcast for X amount of seconds (where X is the radio delay) and sync up the broadcasts yourself.

• Topic Count:  347
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  0

Obvious Solution: Use your DVR to pause the TV broadcast for X amount of seconds (where X is the radio delay) and sync up the broadcasts yourself.

soooooo your the smart guy in the group...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

The one asking about the syncing was talking about watching on ESPN3, inputted from his iPad to his TV via HDMI. Does ESPN 3 have a pause for live broadcasts?

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,047
  • Days Won:  11

The one asking about the syncing was talking about watching on ESPN3, inputted from his iPad to his TV via HDMI. Does ESPN 3 have a pause for live broadcasts?

i believe so.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  856
  • Days Won:  2

I don't see 'Big East Network' as a channel on Fios. Does Brighthouse have it?

Last year those games were on the Bright House Sports Network Channel. I'm not sue if that's the case anymore.

This is the last year of them covering college sports. Going to all High School after this.

Glorious. I can officially cancel my Bright House television sub next year. USF was the only reason I had it.

usf is the only reason i have them as well. the only thing worse than brighthouse tv is brighthouse internet. and the eqiupment they use is garbage, always breaking.

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

yes

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  385
  • Days Won:  0

Just to clarify... ESPN3 will not black out the game if you have a Verizon account, correct?

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  511
  • Days Won:  1

Will this be on espn3?

Yes, but not in an area that it's picked up by a local provider. If you're in Tampa/Orlando it'll be on Bright House and blacked out from ESPN3.

Unless you watch it through your ipnone, then it will work on espn3. the watch espn app on the iphone does not take into account blackout rules. I watched all blacked out games my home pc this way last year. I am not sure if it works with an ipad. You may have to tether it to your iphone not your home wifi network.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Will this be on espn3?

Yes, but not in an area that it's picked up by a local provider. If you're in Tampa/Orlando it'll be on Bright House and blacked out from ESPN3.

Unless you watch it through your ipnone, then it will work on espn3. the watch espn app on the iphone does not take into account blackout rules. I watched all blacked out games my home pc this way last year. I am not sure if it works with an ipad. You may have to tether it to your iphone not your home wifi network.

ESPN seems to have fixed that little glitch... it worked last year but games have been blacked out this year on both my ipad and iphone.