• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  2,019
  • Days Won:  2

beat RU and we will get ranked

doubt it. Squeaked by Nevada and RU hasn't exactly been stellar,

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Beat RU and Ball State, a few folks lose and drop out, and we might squeak in at #25 to play FSU while ranked.

Beat all 3, and we're ranked for sure, somewhere around 15, I'd say

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

Beat RU and Ball State, a few folks lose and drop out, and we might squeak in at #25 to play FSU while ranked.

Agreed. I still dont think we will be ranked at 4-0 unless ~10 teams **** the bed.

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

I could see us being close to top 25 if we beat the brakes off Rutgers, but I don't see that happening because we never do

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  345
  • Days Won:  0

Assuming FSU doesn't $hit the bed ofcourse

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  498

Assuming FSU doesn't $hit the bed ofcourse

True, they have clemson before us. On the flip side we have @ ball state, will be a lot of looking ahead.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

Actually kinda sad, but true. If fsu doesn't lose until they play us, and we're undefeated logic would day we'd be at least top ten, but we'd probably barely get to 15. Might not even jump fsu!

And all the talk about it not mattering, out not looking ahead--- come on, unless any of us are players or coaches it really doesn't matter! And our history of playing bad while ranked happened the worst with Leavitt and Grothe. While it still haunts us, trends older than the senior class and coach don't really mean squat in college.

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  740
  • Days Won:  3

ranking DOES matter but I think many are just afraid it will affect the mindset of the team. by the way, LOL @ the rutgers fan playing our prediction contest. what prize should we send him if he wins?? ;)

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

We've only been ranked 3 seasons ever. 07, 08, and 09. #2, #10, and #21. It's been almost 3 years since we were ranked. It's important for exposure and we need to learn to deal with the added pressure and expectations. Right now we are still trying to heal the damage dealt last season, but we clearly should have more votes than we have right now.

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  740
  • Days Won:  3

We've only been ranked 3 seasons ever. 07, 08, and 09. #2, #10, and #21. It's been almost 3 years since we were ranked. It's important for exposure and we need to learn to deal with the added pressure and expectations. Right now we are still trying to heal the damage dealt last season, but we clearly should have more votes than we have right now.

We were ranked last season. If I recall correctly, we jumped into the top 25 after beating Notre Dame. Then we won 3 more games before we played PITT. We were ranked like 14th-16th going into the PITT game where we lost 41-17 (?) and dropped out of the rankings.