• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  220
  • Content Count:  2,726
  • Days Won:  0

Being ranked is positive no matter how you look at it. Can't learn to win when ranked unless u r ranked. The short week on ESPN seems to be a true achilles tendon our Bulls need to overcome. So Thursday we get to see what this team is made of. FWIW, I would give all the OOC wins over that last five seasons for an undefeated conference schedule in one season...plain and simple.

I would not...

Beating teams like a ranked Auburn, Kansas, FSU, UMiami, Notre Dame, etc...speak volumes for the program. AND bring respectability to the conference. Just cause we burn out at the ends of seasons doesn't mean we're not a respected program. We'll figure it out.

How much credit do teams that go undefeated in non-AQ conferences get? NOT MUCH!!! unless they beat GOOD ranked teams on the road.

I wont trade those wins for the WORLD. Some of my(and im sure all bulls fans) most happiest moments are from these games.

GO BULLS!!!!

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Beat RU and Ball State, a few folks lose and drop out, and we might squeak in at #25 to play FSU while ranked.

Beat all 3, and we're ranked for sure, somewhere around 15, I'd say

Agreed. I still dont think we will be ranked at 4-0 unless ~10 teams **** the bed.

no way usf is 15 without beating a ranked team

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

Beat RU and Ball State, a few folks lose and drop out, and we might squeak in at #25 to play FSU while ranked.

Beat all 3, and we're ranked for sure, somewhere around 15, I'd say

Agreed. I still dont think we will be ranked at 4-0 unless ~10 teams **** the bed.

no way usf is 15 without beating a ranked team

He said beat all 3, which would include a victory over a top 10/5 FSU, and we might be ranked around 15.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

We will only be ranked this year if we win our next 3 games, or if we lose to FSU and then beat UL, Temple, and whoever is after that. Either Cuse or UConn I believe. That would put us at 7-1 with our only loss coming to a top10 team.