• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TBP Official USF vs. UT-Chattanooga In Game Thread

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Sweet! You should stop by my store (Gamestop) on the island and say hello! I usually have the store green and gold during the season!

Will do

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  1,219
  • Days Won:  0

Your event has ended. Thanks for watching.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

I tried to stay on the BJ bandwagon as long as I could. But seriously, half the time, he looks like a chicken with it's neck rung, trying to create in the backfield. He is a FL boy with wool clothes on. I really don't get what they are trying to do with him. Whatever it is, our offense looks pathetic. They still struggle with hand offs in the backfield, they lack creativity and they only get good plays when defenses break down. Almost zero success against initial defensive schemes. We don't utilize BJs God given talent.We don't trust our skill players. Fitch is really clueless in creating any kind of deception on offense. This may be another very long season. with all of the talent at our disposal, we certainly haven't been able to show the coaching ability to utilize it. As much as i like CSH as a person and as a figurehead for our program, I am not sure he can coach himself out of a wet paper sack, right now. Fitch is even worse, his offensive play calling is abysmal. Boy they really broke my heart tonight. We had to play the ones for 3 quarters just to insure a win( against a team that will be playing DIII opponents in the next couple weeks). Floyd and company looked better in the offense than BJ and the 1s. They are still trying to put a square peg in a round hole. The only thing positive about this performance was individual achievements. There were no "TEAM" wins tonight. We have some great athletes on the field but they are running around trying to make plays, with no discipline, no scheme and very poor instruction. How's that for rose colored glasses?

Edited by Bullwinkle

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

I tried to stay on the BJ bandwagon as long as I could. But seriously, half the time, he looks like a chicken with it's neck rung, trying to create in the backfield. He is a FL boy with wool clothes on. I really don't get what they are trying to do with him. Whatever it is, our offense looks pathetic. They still struggle with hand offs in the backfield, they lack creativity and they only get good plays when defenses break down. Almost zero success against initial defensive schemes. We don't utilize BJs God given talent.We don't trust our skill players. Fitch is really clueless in creating any kind of deception on offense. This may be another very long season. with all of the talent at our disposal, we certainly haven't been able to show the coaching ability to utilize it. As much as i like CSH as a person and as a figurehead for our program, I am not sure he can coach himself out of a wet paper sack, right now. Fitch is even worse, his offensive play calling is abysmal. Boy they really broke my heart tonight. We had to play the ones for 3 quarters just to insure a win( against a team that will be playing DIII opponents in the next couple weeks). Floyd and company looked better in the offense than BJ and the 1s. They are still trying to put a square peg in a round hole. The only thing positive about this performance was individual achievements. There were no "TEAM" wins tonight. We have some great athletes on the field but they are running around trying to make plays, with no discipline, no scheme and very poor instruction. How's that for rose colored glasses?

agree coaches coached an awful game. BJ was great early. 13 of 15 for 200+ for 3 TDs. not much else he can do. he doesn't call plays.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

The most frustrating thing to me is #70 was the starting right tackle on offense, but he was unable to block ANYBODY.

What have the coaching be doing in the spring, summer, and fall camps? I saw this kid was not a viable option after 3 plays.

Why was he your starting RT?

• Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

41,285 in attendance tonight

Was that through the turnstiles though?

GA "USF announced attendance for tonight vs. Chattanooga was 41,285; actual turnstile count was 30,733, according to Tampa Sports Authority."