• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2013 Forward Demetrius Henry

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Not sure why you didn't post all the stuff from that q&a that Bulls fans may find interesting ....

The new Sun Dome is looking for naming rights. Are we allowed to rename the USF Sun Dome the Demetrius Henry Memorial Dome when you leave the Big East next year as Player of the Year to the NBA and lead USF to the Final Four next year?
I guess that wouldn't be too bad huh

Have you had a chance to play against Drekalo Clayton, Chris Perry, and John Egbunu? They are all great, but who impresses the most of those 3?
John is really good

Who do you think is the best true point guard in the state of Florida 2013? Solomon Poole,Kasey hill,Rashawn Powell, or Josh Heath?
True point guard award would have to go to Kasey

Was Josh Heath your point guard and teammate on Team Breakdown, and what do you think about his game and possibly playing with him on the next level in college?
Josh is a point guard who can shoot and looks to gets his players going. I think he we will succeed on the next level

Are you looking forward to playing on national TV and Madison Square Garden next year?
The Knicks are drafting me???

Would you rather play with a shoot first point guard who looks for his shot first or pass first point guard that looks to get his teammates a shot before his own?
I like a point guard who gets his team involved

Who do think is the best center in the State of Florida in the class of 2013? Joel Embiid,Chris Perry,Dakari Johnson,or John Egbunu? Best power forward? You,Antravious Simmons,Shuyler Rimmer, or Chris Walker?
Joel at the center, and of course me at the pf

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Not sure why you didn't post all the stuff from that q&a that Bulls fans may find interesting ....

That's what the link is for since his q&a game is still on going.

Edited by Vega

That's what the link is for since his q&a game is still on going.

:rolleyes:

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12
  • Days Won:  0

Any update on his recruitment? I am starting to get Ulcers worrying about this team. Are we closer to getting him. I am hearing tidbits from people in his hometown.

Any update on his recruitment? I am starting to get Ulcers worrying about this team. Are we closer to getting him. I am hearing tidbits from people in his hometown.

If his choice is between us and Miami, is this really a mystery ...

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

If Laranaga is not at Miami next season, Henry's decision could get a little cloudier. But I'm with you, "me thinks" he's going to take his talents to Coral Gables.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Considering there's a good chance Miami wins more games in the ACC tourney than we do in Big East play for the year, I'd say that's a safe bet.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  1,166
  • Days Won:  3

We should be better next year (and future) with Egbunu and Perry. Our current team lacks size.

If Laranaga is not at Miami next season, Henry's decision could get a little cloudier. But I'm with you, "me thinks" he's going to take his talents to Coral Gables.

Is there a chance of Larranaga not being there?

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Suppose to announce around April 15

If I had to guess the order:

1} Miami

1} USC

2} USF

I'll probably change that a few times before Henry suppose to announce. I am a little curious as why USF has picked up the interest in NDP 6-7 combo forward Jamel Artis. This guy has been wanting to commit to Pitt since before the early signing period but according to the Pitt fans he might not have a committable offer just yet. USF seems to really want him and I can't figure out if it's because Rudd is leaving(Heath won't say he is publicly) or because Heath knows Henry isn't coming to USF. With Zach LeDay and soon to be Dre Clayton, USF doesn't need another 6-6/6-7 combo forward. Of course there is always the possibility that someone might not qualify to get into USF.

Edited by Vega