• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

If USF and FSU go into the game 4-0...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403
  • Days Won:  0

ESPN Gameday will never go to a Big East school now that we have rejected their TV contact. Its ESPN's mission to reject anything Big East football. To answer the original question, if both are undefeated I would probably say a 3:30pm kick off.

You know, it certainly appears that that is the case when you watch College Football Live and listen to their analysts compare the Big East to the ACC and and especially the Big East next year to the Big East last yaer. We are actually improving as a conference but they are totally throwing us out to dry. That said, I'm trying to reserve final judgement. Maybe they just have analysts that don't remember the past or don't do their homework on during the summer. ESPN does still benefit from the Big East this next season.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Back in the early days of Bowden at FSU, they got a lot of mileage by playing the disrespect card. Boise has gotten on the scene the same way, even adding their own blue turf. This is the direction the Big East needs to go. If you aren't a big boy at the moment, being on the big boy network gives you second class status. Go Rogue and Go Big!

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

We have to take our respect at this point

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  693
  • Days Won:  0

ESPN Gameday will never go to a Big East school now that we have rejected their TV contact. Its ESPN's mission to reject anything Big East football. To answer the original question, if both are undefeated I would probably say a 3:30pm kick off.

Exactly... the ABC games are usually regional and air at 3:30. If the scenario you all mentioned plays out, this game will definitely be the regional game that airs on ABC. I'm still praying for some crazy reason we get a 7:00pm kickoff. I feel like we as fans are rowdier and louder at night, and we play much better under the lights against big competition.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

FSU also did it with a play anyone, anywhere, anytime kind of attitude, In 1981 they played @Nebraska, @Ohio State, @Notre Dame, @Pittsburgh, and @LSU in a row. They only went 3-2 but everyone knew who they were. It's more dificult with a conference schedule, and we don't need as much name recognition as they did then, we should take on that attitude. Getting people to play us in a conpletely different story. JMVHO

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Yes, 80,000 last time they played so why would we not fill up a 67,000 seat stadium. Plus, nobody really lives in Tallahassee so they are dying to see their FSU team local rather than driving to lower Alabama

LA, baby!!!!

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

FSU also did it with a play anyone, anywhere, anytime kind of attitude, In 1981 they played @Nebraska, @Ohio State, @Notre Dame, @Pittsburgh, and @LSU in a row. They only went 3-2 but everyone knew who they were. It's more dificult with a conference schedule, and we don't need as much name recognition as they did then, we should take on that attitude. Getting people to play us in a conpletely different story. JMVHO

Nobody wants us on their OOC schedule home or away. UF is paying a cool million so they don't have to come to Tampa. I 'm kind of convinced that ND won't be paying us a visit. We are just too dangerous, to get OOC games for anyone. This will be the last year in a while for UM and FSU. We need to find some up and coming programs to hamer for the near future.. FAMU, FAU, FUIWKU are not gonna cut it.We need storied programs who have fallen down the ranks, kind of like ND was for us last year.great press, willing to take us on and easy pickings.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Nobody wants us on their OOC schedule home or away. UF is paying a cool million so they don't have to come to Tampa. I 'm kind of convinced that ND won't be paying us a visit. We are just too dangerous, to get OOC games for anyone. This will be the last year in a while for UM and FSU. We need to find some up and coming programs to hamer for the near future.. FAMU, FAU, FUIWKU are not gonna cut it.We need storied programs who have fallen down the ranks, kind of like ND was for us last year.great press, willing to take us on and easy pickings.

Pretty sure the second UF game was also in Gainesville, so they're buying us out so they don't have to play us at home, but I could be wrong...

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

Pretty sure the second UF game was also in Gainesville, so they're buying us out so they don't have to play us at home, but I could be wrong...

You sure? That wouldnt really make too much sense. Who agrees to an away-away series?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,608
  • Days Won:  424

You sure? That wouldnt really make too much sense. Who agrees to an away-away series?

Anybody outside of FSU and UM who wants to play UF ...