• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  107
  • Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

Talk about a complete failure.

Buy a brand new stadium no one goes to.

Decide to finally spend money and it only takes a half a season for that to fail miserably

Traded Hanley, infante and sanchez and shopping Heath bell and josh Johnson.

At least they got cool new hats.

The mets are in better shape

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,609
  • Days Won:  424

They traded Hanley?

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

They traded Hanley?

Yup. And I could have sworn flsportsfan83, or one of the other fish fans, was on here a while back saying something to the effect of, the birds were singing, there were rainbows in the sky, and there was harmony in Marlins land between Hanley and Reyes/Guillen, etc. etc.

I heard the guy had some infection in his hand and apparently "forgot to take his antibiotics," letting his hand swell up so he could barely grip a bat, and didn't play the first game of the Braves series. Come on, if a guy does that, he doesn't want to be there.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Hanley traded to the Dodgers. It's another Marlins firesale, apparently. I'm used to it now.

• Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,609
  • Days Won:  424

Hanley traded to the Dodgers. It's another Marlins firesale, apparently. I'm used to it now.

They traded Hanley?

Yup. And I could have sworn flsportsfan83, or one of the other fish fans, was on here a while back saying something to the effect of, the birds were singing, there were rainbows in the sky, and there was harmony in Marlins land between Hanley and Reyes/Guillen, etc. etc.

I heard the guy had some infection in his hand and apparently "forgot to take his antibiotics," letting his hand swell up so he could barely grip a bat, and didn't play the first game of the Braves series. Come on, if a guy does that, he doesn't want to be there.

I like Ozzie and hope, for his sake, they can get things going down there .... but trying to buy a championship is tricky in a market like there, and here ... although, I don't know if either of their WS championships were bought or just a matter of the stars aligning.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Ozzie's probably a good baseball guy, but he's a bigger attention whore. He doesn't bother me too much, but I think it is telling about his managerial skills that he's in the news more for crap that he says rather than fielding decent teams.

• Topic Count:  107
  • Content Count:  3,084

The new stadium was supposed to change all of that. I don't get what they are doing

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  2,653

Complete disappointment. Has attendance dropped yet?

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

The new stadium was supposed to change all of that. I don't get what they are doing

Complete disappointment. Has attendance dropped yet?

They're attendance has to be close to worst in the league... the new stadium hasn't changed anything.