• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

All this from some drunk's Twitter .... Tool of the Devil.

Do I need to add a great big ? to the thread title?

Probably every thread on this site needs a big ?. I wasn't vouching for this clown's veracity. I was merely passing on information. Get off my back Trip. Are you now, going to change every thread title that you deem not to fit your intent scrutiny. Kind of defeats the point of posting. I saw the tweet, thought for sure it was noteworthy, as obviously did everyone on here and on twitter, judging by the reaction. You don't have to thought-police, text, in order to put your literal 2 cents worth in. People are perfectly capable of forming their own opinions and commenting on them, without your editing.

I mean, if you want to really put that prodigious intellect of yours on display. Why don't you write the editors at the Miami- Herald and complain about the source of this information?

Relax, Gertrude, no need to change your title. Most on here are already familiar with your posting methods and immediately take your titles with a grain of salt, anyway ...

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Just wait until July 15th Trip. Everything will be announced then.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Probably every thread on this site needs a big ?. I wasn't vouching for this clown's veracity. I was merely passing on information. Get off my back Trip. Are you now, going to change every thread title that you deem not to fit your intent scrutiny. Kind of defeats the point of posting. I saw the tweet, thought for sure it was noteworthy, as obviously did everyone on here and on twitter, judging by the reaction. You don't have to thought-police, text, in order to put your literal 2 cents worth in. People are perfectly capable of forming their own opinions and commenting on them, without your editing.

I mean, if you want to really put that prodigious intellect of yours on display. Why don't you write the editors at the Miami- Herald and complain about the source of this information?

Relax, Gertrude, no need to change your title. Most on here are already familiar with your posting methods and immediately take your titles with a grain of salt, anyway ...

As opposed to yours and the proverbial "pillar" of salt. Can't we have a moment of peace while we celebrate the heroics of the young Mr. Woulard. Now, is no time to get all snippy. Dance, sing, do a crossword puzzle. Whatever it is that makes you happy, let your freak flag fly.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

As opposed to yours and the proverbial "pillar" of salt. Can't we have a moment of peace while we celebrate the heroics of the young Mr. Woulard. Now, is no time to get all snippy. Dance, sing, do a crossword puzzle. Whatever it is that makes you happy, let your freak flag fly.

Actually, AW, along with the rest of our commited guys, is a perfect reason not to post **** like this here until it has at least a smidgen of credibility ... and I was dancing, singing and doing a Sudoku puzzle while I typed that.

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  574
  • Days Won:  0

Not just 1 DUI....http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Patrick_Nohe_5621810/

But 2...http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Patrick_Nohe_3570007/

This is an up and coming Steve Deumig. Certainly not anyone who is going to break a major story like he was teasing.

Actually, AW, along with the rest of our commited guys, is a perfect reason not to post **** like this here until it has at least a smidgen of credibility ... and I was dancing, singing and doing a Sudoku puzzle while I typed that.

But yet you were willing to post that a Miami Herald reporter was just a "All this from some drunk's Twitter .... Tool of the Devil" . How do you know what he knows? And your reference to twitter, smacks of GW's reference to the internets. Just because you don't understand how powerful Twitter has become. Your attempt to minimize it reminds one of the old man(or middle aged man) who refuses to use a computer.

Are you really so naive that you think that if it isn't posted here, no one will see it, know about it? You really are still living in the 60's, aren't you. It's a lot better to get the info to people who will discredit it, than it is to stick your head in the sand. Pretty clear that the post had at least one desired effect, the guy pulled it down in short order. I am not a big fan of ignoring problems until they explode. Another attempt to edit by Triple Thought Police.

Not just 1 DUI....http://florida.arres...k_Nohe_5621810/

But 2...http://florida.arres...k_Nohe_3570007/

This is an up and coming Steve Deumig. Certainly not anyone who is going to break a major story like he was teasing.

So it can't have a grain of truth because he has a couple of DUIs? How exactly do the 2 relate? Not saying his tweet was true, but character assassination prob. isn't the best way to figure that out. I mean they found Robert Downey Jr passed out on his neighbors lawn chair, does that mean he can't be Iron Man? Edited by Bullwinkle

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Two DUI's that close are pretty impressive IMO. The state of Arizona will scare you silly from getting a second DUI... unless you don't mind doing 30 days in Sheriff Joe's tent city. Who pulled strings for this kid to get a job at the Miami Herald? That young and two DUI's that close? Does daddy know someone at the newspaper? He's probably a good writer for all we know... I figured they'd for sure do a background check on him.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Two DUI's that close are pretty impressive IMO. The state of Arizona will scare you silly from getting a second DUI... unless you don't mind doing 30 days in Sheriff Joe's tent city. Who pulled strings for this kid to get a job at the Miami Herald? That young and two DUI's that close? Does daddy know someone at the newspaper? He's probably a good writer for all we know... I figured they'd for sure do a background check on him.

I'm really surprised that he got a job there as well. A 25 year old kid with 2 DUI's? I know the newspaper biz is hacking staff left and right. Those jobs are cut throat to get. It's not like these happened 10 years ago. It was 1 year and 2 weeks ago on the second and 2.5 years ago on the first.

Daddy either knows someone or the news paper didn't run propper checks.

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Violations for what... choking in the last 3 minutes of nearly every BEast game?

If we are cheating and still can't win then we got some issues.