• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Chase Litton, QB, Tampa Wharton HS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

I think everyone's just sh-tting on the kid because he de-committed.

He's got a good background, good family, and he at the very least knows how to put on a good face. I'm sure he's made mistakes but he is actually an underage child I would remind people. He remains to this day a pretty **** good prospect.

Good background? He's a teenage felon.

:facepalm:

Capone you and CK are on the right track, I was CL's staunchest critic last summer when he was all full of himself and acting out. It would have been a huge mistake to let him back into the program with the attitude that he was displaying then. That said, I am a fervent supporter for giving kids the opportunity to right what they have made wrong.I think CL has come a long way back down that path. Do I think he's a finished product? No. But, I have faith that if CWT wanted to take on that challenge it would be because he thought he would succeed.

And just to correct the record CL is not a "teenage felon". He took a deal on a lesser more reasonable charge and plead guilty. His record will be expunged for the petty theft he participated in when he turns 18.

All that being said, I am not sure Willie needs the distraction of CL in his program right now. If the program was further developed I would say Have at it.But if he thinks he can pull it off, it's his neck.

Have an up vote for one of your more level headed posts man. Why would anyone down vote this?

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,686
  • Days Won:  14

Geaux Tigers!

Oh, wait...

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  124
  • Days Won:  0

Qb is the most important position on offense and you want to get a guy with leadership qualities and intelligence. This guy may have a canon arm, but doesn't have the qualities you need in a Qb

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Right now I think what CWT needs is a quarterback that can get the football into the hands of his playmakers. That's the biggest threat to CWT's reign in Tampa right now. We saw that spring to life in 2013 when the team couldn't even win as many games as Holtz did in 2012.

And no I absolutely do not see Mike White as the answer. He had some nice-looking moments from a mile high view in his first game, but when I really took a much closer look, that is when I realized some of that success was a bit on the lucky side. The rest of his time in at quarterback showed the right of those conclusions.

Like I said, Quinton Flowers is ideally three years away from seeing the field.

I don't disagree with anything you've said.... but I saw Litton play 4 times last season... and 4 times he was an average to poor QB with bad mechanics and no mental side of the game to be seen. 

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  1

Retweeted by Jeff Odom

Chase Litton and his family are still weighing his options in regards to his football career. At this time, no decision has been made.

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,354
  • Days Won:  4

Retweeted by Jeff Odom

c91c01bbfeb745ab734ddad46ef2ef22_bigger.The Blue Crew â€@TheBlueCrew 2 hrs

Chase Litton and his family are still weighing his options in regards to his football career. At this time, no decision has been made.

Not many options available. He should take his talents to Ironside's nursing school. QB controversy. Edited by ForestBull
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

Retweeted by Jeff Odom c91c01bbfeb745ab734ddad46ef2ef22_bigger.The Blue Crew â€@TheBlueCrew 2 hrs

Not many options available. He should take his talents to Ironside's nursing school. QB controversy.

Don't quit your day job. Pretty sure both Litton and Ironside are better than any QB USF fielded in 2013.

Edited by slick1ru2
  • Downvote 3

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Retweeted by Jeff Odom c91c01bbfeb745ab734ddad46ef2ef22_bigger.The Blue Crew â€@TheBlueCrew 2 hrs

Not many options available. He should take his talents to Ironside's nursing school. QB controversy.

Don't quit your day job. Pretty sure both Litton and Ironside are better than any QB USF fielded in 2013.

Wow...I'd say that's unbelievably dumb, but I'll assume it's just the bitterness talking.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,808
  • Days Won:  0

Ironside can kick

Chuck Norris arse

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

Wow...I'd say that's unbelievably dumb, but I'll assume it's just the bitterness talking.

Did you see the qb play? I mean the one qb on the roster from GA came from a AAA school, Ironside was 1st team all state AAAAAA and got to the quarterfinals before he had a concussion that cut their run short. He's #7 on the Georgia state history books for TDs thrown in a season at double the average of the best qbs in the state. Basically he can run an offense, which I didn't see a USF qb do pretty much all season. So, not so dumb when you look at reality.