• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Chase Litton, QB, Tampa Wharton HS

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

"  Chase Litton, Wharton (Fla.) High School: Litton has many tools, including a big arm, but can be quite erratic. Will he improve his footwork and accuracy the second time around? If he does, he can be the best QB on the field.  "

Who said that?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  342
  • Days Won:  2

"  Chase Litton, Wharton (Fla.) High School: Litton has many tools, including a big arm, but can be quite erratic. Will he improve his footwork and accuracy the second time around? If he does, he can be the best QB on the field.  "

Who said that?

Found it mentioned here: http://www.sbnation.com/college-football-recruiting/2013/5/31/4383154/elite-11-columbus-quarterback-camp-recruit-preview-ohio

Who said that?

Found it mentioned here: http://www.sbnation.com/college-football-recruiting/2013/5/31/4383154/elite-11-columbus-quarterback-camp-recruit-preview-ohio

Thanks ... That took place last weekend. Do they have results yet?

Elite11 (@Elite11) tweeted at 11:24 PM on Wed, Jun 05, 2013:

6 QBs 2 Spots #Elite11 #RoadToOregon http://t.co/5kwi7LUF5T

(https://twitter.com/Elite11/status/342482079466024960)

On my phone, so sorry if the above looks ugly. Elite11's tweet says 6 QBs and 2 spots. I don't see Litton in the picture, but I do recognize Sean White

Get the official Twitter app at https://twitter.com/download

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  957
  • Days Won:  1

I'm pretty sure elite 11 invites are out

No they're not out yet.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  957
  • Days Won:  1

Doing a little investigation it appears 16 of the 18 spots are filled (weird that they've chosen to do 18 spots instead of 25) and Litton is not among the six quarterbacks vying for the final two spots. Sean White is, though.

That does surprise me a little. Trent Dilfer was all over Chase Litton at the Atlanta Elite 11 camp, had him stay after practice so that he could talk to him. Litton won the "Golden Gun" award at that camp for best accuracy hitting the targets. Dilfer has watched tape on him and told him "I knew you were good, but I didn't know you were THAT good." Several thought Litton was the best QB at the camp and the best thrower of the football. Dilfer told him he wanted him to come to the Columbus Elite 11 camp at the beginning of June and said you don't even have to have a great day throwing the football, I just want to see you throw again. He seemed pretty enamoured.

Guess Litton didn't have his best day in Columbus and contrary to what Dilfer had said to him before, it mattered. Sean White I hear was impressive in the Columbus camp.

Maybe it helps keep him low on the radar with his name not being plastered all over ESPN and the Elite 11 brand anymore. Less competition is good for us. We know his skill level. Let's hope others don't realize it as much

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  193
  • Days Won:  0

Maybe it helps keep him low on the radar with his name not being plastered all over ESPN and the Elite 11 brand anymore. Less competition is good for us. We know his skill level. Let's hope others don't realize it as much

College coaches don't need a player's name to be on ESPN and Elite 11 rosters to know about them and their abilities.

Does it help a player if his name is all over the media? Of course, but trust me, they know about players without them getting media publicity.

College sports is a BIG TIME money maker for schools and coaches and assistants are paid quite nicely to find the best players.

College coaches don't need a player's name to be on ESPN and Elite 11 rosters to know about them and their abilities.

Does it help a player if his name is all over the media? Of course, but trust me, they know about players without them getting media publicity.

College sports is a BIG TIME money maker for schools and coaches and assistants are paid quite nicely to find the best players.

Keyword: MAYBE

One can hope, correct?

Keyword: MAYBE

One can hope, correct?

Exactly .... I wonder how high AW was on UCLA's radar before the Elite 11?