• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Chase Litton, QB, Tampa Wharton HS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Retweeted by Jeff Odom c91c01bbfeb745ab734ddad46ef2ef22_bigger.The Blue Crew â€@TheBlueCrew 2 hrs

Chase Litton and his family are still weighing his options in regards to his football career. At this time, no decision has been made.

Not many options available. He should take his talents to Ironside's nursing school. QB controversy.

Don't quit your day job. Pretty sure both Litton and Ironside are better than any QB USF fielded in 2013.

Wow...I'd say that's unbelievably dumb, but I'll assume it's just the bitterness talking.

Did you see the qb play? I mean the one qb on the roster from GA came from a AAA school, Ironside was 1st team all state AAAAAA and got to the quarterfinals before he had a concussion that cut their run short. He's #7 on the Georgia state history books for TDs thrown in a season at double the average of the best qbs in the state. Basically he can run an offense, which I didn't see a USF qb do pretty much all season. So, not so dumb when you look at reality.

He's going to a 1500 student nursing college. What part of that don't you get? He didn't even get into a DII program. Is there some pt. at which you will concede he just wasn't DI material?

• Topic Count:  554
  • Content Count:  14,411
  • Days Won:  13

Retweeted by Jeff Odom c91c01bbfeb745ab734ddad46ef2ef22_bigger.The Blue Crew â€@TheBlueCrew 2 hrs

Chase Litton and his family are still weighing his options in regards to his football career. At this time, no decision has been made.

Not many options available. He should take his talents to Ironside's nursing school. QB controversy.
Don't quit your day job. Pretty sure both Litton and Ironside are better than any QB USF fielded in 2013.
Wow...I'd say that's unbelievably dumb, but I'll assume it's just the bitterness talking.
Did you see the qb play? I mean the one qb on the roster from GA came from a AAA school, Ironside was 1st team all state AAAAAA and got to the quarterfinals before he had a concussion that cut their run short. He's #7 on the Georgia state history books for TDs thrown in a season at double the average of the best qbs in the state. Basically he can run an offense, which I didn't see a USF qb do pretty much all season. So, not so dumb when you look at reality.

He's going to a 1500 student nursing college. What part of that don't you get? He didn't even get into a DII program. Is there some pt. at which you will concede he just wasn't DI material?
He took that offer, he had a FCS offer (KSU which is starting football, a DIII offer (Berry) and a JUCO offer. And Cumberland applied to DII in Feb. and what part of Kaepernick only getting one offer don't you understand? Or players transferring after starting a lower level? Heck, UK had a player transfer to Cumberland not too long ago.

https://web.kennesaw.edu/news/category/tags/football

http://article.wn.com/view/2014/01/23/Cumberland_applies_for_NCAA_Division_II_membership_y/

And I didn't see any qb play for USF that made me think anyone was FBS material.

Edited by slick1ru2

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

every thread, all day all night. get a hobby slick. It's over

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jonf4JMK81k

Edited by Bullwinkle

every thread, all day all night. get a hobby slick

Please. I am just one of many waiting for your hobby to result in NCAA sanctions.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

every thread, all day all night. get a hobby slick. It's over

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jonf4JMK81k

Really? You should take some time away to catch up with the last 50+ years of music. Roy Orbison? Wow. And here I thought you'd be more of a Ke$ha fan.post-7530-0-87462800-1391758365_thumb.jp Edited by slick1ru2

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

We'll let time decide, but saying a kid with no D-I offers, still in HS, is better than a kid who won a HS championship, and wound up starting his freshman year is silly.  You didn't say THEY would be better...you said they are better.  I'm calling BS, but if you want to let BOTH of their HS performances be deemed as greater than what White is doing at the next level, that's your call.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

He took that offer, he had a FCS offer (KSU which is starting football, a DIII offer (Berry) and a JUCO offer. And Cumberland applied to DII in Feb. and what part of Kaepernick only getting one offer don't you understand? Or players transferring after starting a lower level? Heck, UK had a player transfer to Cumberland not too long ago.

https://web.kennesaw.edu/news/category/tags/football

http://article.wn.com/view/2014/01/23/Cumberland_applies_for_NCAA_Division_II_membership_y/

And I didn't see any qb play for USF that made me think anyone was FBS material.

White has some growing to do, but he almost beat #10 UCF and bowl team Houston.  Shaky at times, but he was also surrounded by less than stellar talent.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Here's the question:

And here's the answer:

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Only in slick's convoluted world would this answer to Bill's question make sense.

Slick ... a simple "no" would have sufficed. 

And what does Kaepernick getting one offer have to do with ANYTHING?  The one offer he got was a D-1 offer!!!!!

Also, tell us please ... when does a player start college at a lower level and transfer to D-1?  When has that happened? 

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Here's the question:

And here's the answer:

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Only in slick's convoluted world would this answer to Bill's question make sense.

Slick ... a simple "no" would have sufficed. 

And what does Kaepernick getting one offer have to do with ANYTHING?  The one offer he got was a D-1 offer!!!!!

Also, tell us please ... when does a player start college at a lower level and transfer to D-1?  When has that happened? 

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Aaron Rodgers

• Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  403
  • Days Won:  0

1. I've seen comparisons on this thread on how Chase has played vs how USF rostered QBs played last season.  This is comparine oranges to apples.  You can't compare how Chase did against high school defenses vs how USF rostered defenses did against college defenses.  That isn't fair to USF's QBs.

2. I watched Chase play against Plant this past season.  This would be one of his few games where he maybe played against D1 talent and he was not good.  In fact, Mike White played way better in his high school state championship game (against top players in the state) than Chase did this entire season.  So, if you want to compare High School QBs, Mike White was a better high school QB than Litton is.

3.  For some reason, tall pocket passsers have not done well at USF.  Our top 3 qbs of all time, in no certain order, are Grothe, BJ Daniels, and Marquel Blackwell.  None of them were tall, all of them were mobile.  We don't need Payton Manning, we need Russel Wilson.  Our head coach was a mobile QB.  I'm sure his offensive philosophies would envision having a moble QB.