• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Some screenshots from NCAA football '13

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Dude, you better get a commission because now I'm going out to buy this thing

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

Dude, you better get a commission because now I'm going out to buy this thing

LOL. Just keep in mind, it always ships with bugs and two patches will be coming like for all previous versions of this generation. For a first time though, one is with a bunch of uniform fixes and updates. So some are saying they have freezing. I haven't seen it. I've played countless games, in offline dynasty where people say they are having issues and I have none that are major so far.

Another thing I do, when I am not wizzing through the weeks in the dynasty is stop off and visit my pals at UCF and make sure they have a loss for the week. LOL You can look at the credits and I counted 3 dozen people who worked on the game with UCF logos by their name. There were a few Bulls too, but a ton of UCF as expected.

Edited by slick1ru2

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  924
  • Days Won:  1

I cooled down my week without family play style and am now down at #7 on the Season Showdown list of all PS3 players, lol. I have USF ranked #2 going into the Syracuse game in my offline dynasty after beating a #7 FSU and a ton of upsets. #2....sound familiar? BTW, when you play the Auburn game, they show their golden eagle flying in the stadium.

Louisville has the coolest Big East Intro, their mascot parachutes in! They brought that code over from the Battlefield series and applied it to certain teams.

dude that's smart that you change your schedule like that, I'm kept the game schedule and I'm stuck at #3 going into my last game of the season against pit, my run defense is top notch even though I redshirted Aaron Lynch

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

I went through and started knocking out the ranked teams who where playing unranked teams.

And since USC got their dancers in the game, I am lobbying to get the Sun Dolls put in, lol.

:useless:

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

I went through and started knocking out the ranked teams who where playing unranked teams.

And since USC got their dancers in the game, I am lobbying to get the Sun Dolls put in, lol.

Not dancers, "sweater girls". :D

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Are those the real faces of the real girls? What about the players? How do they get the rights to do that?

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

Are those the real faces of the real girls? What about the players? How do they get the rights to do that?

They aren't. In this game, they don't even give the players names. You have to download rosters made by third parties to have that feature.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  924
  • Days Won:  1

anyone that plays dynasty on NCAA 13 on PS3 you can download these rosters. What was done:

We have officially completed Version One of the OS (PS3) Community Rosters for NCAA 13.

What is included in Version One:

• Correct player names, numbers, heights, weights, classes, redshirt status, and skin tones
  • Most players with/without dreadlocks have been updated
  • Transfers
  • Players dismissed from team have been removed
  • Correct coach names, alma maters, ages, and offensive run/pass percentages
  • Re-rated freshman and JUCOs to fit the scale of computer generated recruits in dynasty
  • Minor re-rates on some players

NOTE: THESE ROSTERS ARE FOR DYNASTY (ONLINE OR OFFLINE). THEY WILL NOT WORK FOR ONLINE MATCHES.

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/ncaa-football-rosters/561705-ncaa-football-13-os-community-rosters-available-now-details-included-ps3.html

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,433
  • Days Won:  3

Has anyone tried starting a dynasty with FAU?

I did just to see if I can simulate a real coaches's way to the top through contracts and see how long it would take me to get to a NCG.

But anyways I was able to build a solid defense at FAU and their stadium is starting to get packed and a bit loud. Its impressive to see it fill through victories.

USF needs an OCS. :(

/hijack

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Has anyone tried starting a dynasty with FAU?

I did just to see if I can simulate a real coaches's way to the top through contracts and see how long it would take me to get to a NCG.

But anyways I was able to build a solid defense at FAU and their stadium is starting to get packed and a bit loud. Its impressive to see it fill through victories.

USF needs an OCS. :(

/hijack

They were one of my favorite teams to build a Dynasty with last year. I haven't tried this year, I figure it'd be a little tougher since their ratings must be way down. They had a nice QB and a couple of decent WRs and reasonable defense for a 1 star last year.