• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

My plug for you to buy USF Basketball Tickets

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,468
  • Days Won:  19

Today I picked out my USF men's and women's basketball seats.

I wanted to say how great the dome looked, and what an incredible value USF tickets are right now.

On the men's side, first level seats (end court) start at $250 with only a Herd donation .... just 2 years ago, those seats in a run down tired Sun Dome cost $416 each with a Green Jacket donation.

$99 season tickets work out to under $6 a game. And those seats are pretty darn good.

On the women's side, $60 for a level 1 side court season ticket is such a great deal, it is almost obsurd. If you happen to be a donor, then you can get a club season ticket for the same price.

If you consider yourself a Bulls fan, and you only have football season tickets, it is time to expand your horizons.

Give a call to John Lewis at 813-974-7492 and add some basketball tickets to your account.

Getting off my soap box now.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

Will be a first time basketball season ticket holder as of June 27.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Mike, you better be getting a cut.....

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,724
  • Days Won:  109

I wanted to say how great the dome looked, and what an incredible value USF tickets are right now.

On the men's side, first level seats (end court) start at $250 with only a Herd donation .... just 2 years ago, those seats in a run down tired Sun Dome cost $416 each with a Green Jacket donation.

$99 season tickets work out to under $6 a game. And those seats are pretty darn good.

On the women's side, $60 for a level 1 side court season ticket is such a great deal, it is almost obsurd. If you happen to be a donor, then you can get a club season ticket for the same price.

If you consider yourself a Bulls fan, and you only have football season tickets, it is time to expand your horizons.

Give a call to John Lewis at 813-974-7492 and add some basketball tickets to your account.

Are the GJ section seats starting to go? Only about a dozen gone when we selected on Thursday.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,468
  • Days Won:  19

Are the GJ section seats starting to go? Only about a dozen gone when we selected on Thursday.

I'm GJ, and was happy with what was left, but I am guessing that they will be going fast this week.

• Topic Count:  90
  • Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

I will also be a first time basketball season ticket holder. WIll be in the end court section. Went to almost all of the games as an undergrad. The fact that the Bulls Club donation you pay for football season tickets covers both football and basketball is quite a deal, and was pretty much the deal breaker for me. Dont think I could afford two $250 donations plus seat costs for both sports.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

Are the $99 seats actual seats or blechers?

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Are the $99 seats actual seats or blechers?

Seats

The bleachers are game day sales only

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  751
  • Days Won:  2

But...if you are not going to use them, it's bad for the program, since you would preclude WBB fans who will be in the seats for the games from buying them...and the seats will be empty...just like some of the best seats in the house were empty for men's games in the old Sun Dome! A better way to support WBB, would be put the money into a donation to Jose's WBB Coaches Club, or the general fund. Leave the seats for people who support the team by attending games!

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Better yet, make a new rule if you're not in your seat by tipoff anybody can claim it. Fill up the lower seats with those real fans.