• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

First time season ticket buyer question

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  334
  • Days Won:  0

Salutations everyone!

A group of friends and I are looking to buy season tickets for the first time (even though I can still get free tickets from being a grad student, I'm tired of sitting in the student section).

So my question to you all is should I wait till Fan Fest to do it so we can pick our seats? There are a few sections available now on ticketmaster but I'm not that thrilled about them.

Also how do the donor levels work with the seating? Are those sections only for donors that contribute that much money or do they just get first pick and any season ticket holder can purchase those seats also?

:iconic_u_black: Thanks for the help all! :iconic_u_black:

• Topic Count:  617
  • Content Count:  4,879

You must make an annual donation of the minimum amount to buy seats in the section. Waiting for Fan Fest is great because you see the sightlines. Personally, I wouldn't buy season tickets unless I were making some level of Bulls Club donation.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

My 2 cents:

If you like to stand like me, find seats in the very back row of a section. We started out low and as we earned more we moved inward towards the 50. If you choose sections that require a donation, pay it over 4 quarters and it may help lessen the burden.

Fan fest is where we bought our first season tix, then we figured it out from there where we really wanted to sit.

We actually just expanded our seats this year to include our mini-me, so knowing our area helped us figure out our permanant section for the fam

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

I don't think I'd wait until Fan Fest this season. I would think more season tickets will be sold this season because of the FSU game.

Call John Lewis at (813) 974-7492. He'll definitely help you.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

My 2 cents:

If you like to stand like me, find seats in the very back row of a section. We started out low and as we earned more we moved inward towards the 50. If you choose sections that require a donation, pay it over 4 quarters and it may help lessen the burden.

Fan fest is where we bought our first season tix, then we figured it out from there where we really wanted to sit.

We actually just expanded our seats this year to include our mini-me, so knowing our area helped us figure out our permanant section for the fam

a stander, it figures. :D

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  477

I think you could go over there to Athletics and see the choices for seats along with the costs--I don't think you have to be in the stadium to know what sort of view you'll have.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

Salutations everyone!

A group of friends and I are looking to buy season tickets for the first time (even though I can still get free tickets from being a grad student, I'm tired of sitting in the student section).

So my question to you all is should I wait till Fan Fest to do it so we can pick our seats? There are a few sections available now on ticketmaster but I'm not that thrilled about them.

Also how do the donor levels work with the seating? Are those sections only for donors that contribute that much money or do they just get first pick and any season ticket holder can purchase those seats also?

Kind of hard to read but this gives you an idea of the different sections that require a donation. The yellow are season ticket sections that don't require a donation.

26675.jpg

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  123

Salutations everyone!

Kind of hard to read but this gives you an idea of the different sections that require a donation. The yellow are season ticket sections that don't require a donation.

26675.jpg

Where can you find this online so I can read it better?

Thx

jonpfl

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,453
  • Days Won:  19

The answer is easy: Donate a $#!+ load and get seats on in the lower bowl on the 50. Win, win.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

My 2 cents:

a stander, it figures. :D

That obvious huh?....