• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

First time season ticket buyer question

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

Salutations everyone!

A group of friends and I are looking to buy season tickets for the first time (even though I can still get free tickets from being a grad student, I'm tired of sitting in the student section).

So my question to you all is should I wait till Fan Fest to do it so we can pick our seats? There are a few sections available now on ticketmaster but I'm not that thrilled about them.

Also how do the donor levels work with the seating? Are those sections only for donors that contribute that much money or do they just get first pick and any season ticket holder can purchase those seats also?

:iconic_u_black: Thanks for the help all! :iconic_u_black:

Kind of hard to read but this gives you an idea of the different sections that require a donation. The yellow are season ticket sections that don't require a donation.

26675.jpg

Where can you find this online so I can read it better?

Thx

jonpfl

Here's where I got that from https://oss.ticketma...orida/26675.jpg . It's about the same. Maybe someone else has a better site.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

Salutations everyone!

A group of friends and I are looking to buy season tickets for the first time (even though I can still get free tickets from being a grad student, I'm tired of sitting in the student section).

So my question to you all is should I wait till Fan Fest to do it so we can pick our seats? There are a few sections available now on ticketmaster but I'm not that thrilled about them.

Also how do the donor levels work with the seating? Are those sections only for donors that contribute that much money or do they just get first pick and any season ticket holder can purchase those seats also?

:iconic_u_black: Thanks for the help all! :iconic_u_black:

Kind of hard to read but this gives you an idea of the different sections that require a donation. The yellow are season ticket sections that don't require a donation.

26675.jpg

Where can you find this online so I can read it better?

Thx

jonpfl

Here's where I got that from https://oss.ticketma...orida/26675.jpg . It's about the same. Maybe someone else has a better site.

https://admin.xosn.com/pdf8/845779.pdf?DB_OEM_ID=7700&KEY=PLTGAHNUANSWQEM.20120518162549