• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hoops season tix appointment set ups have begun

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,719
  • Days Won:  109

To JonPFL and Ricky the Bull. We have 114 Rows C and D seats 1 and 2, so looks like we'll be neighbors. Sitting in Row C, I found the only thing I won't be able to see would be the sideline calls near mid court. As far as being walking by on the floor behind the scorers table, I was told there should be a limited number of people doing that.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,522
  • Days Won:  10

All,

Just got back from USF

Got Row D Sec 114 near center. All the center seats seem to be going fast. I would guess the GJ section is half taken

Thx

jonpfl

For those looking at the mezzanine level above the loge boxes, be careful that you don't pick too low and have the railings from the stair landings obstruct your view. This will be obvious for those picking seats in person, but those doing so online may not realize it.

Headed up tomorrow (Friday) afternoon at 4. That is the area I was looking at, just above the Loge seats. How full is that section? Especially at the lower rows of it?

As of yesterday they were pretty open, so you should be able to find something nice. Since the bleachers are a bit steeper in the new configuration, you're actually closer to the court in the 200 section than in the old one. Just make sure that if you're in one of the lower mezzanine extensions you don't have any rails to contend with.

• Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,522
  • Days Won:  10

To JonPFL and Ricky the Bull. We have 114 Rows C and D seats 1 and 2, so looks like we'll be neighbors. Sitting in Row C, I found the only thing I won't be able to see would be the sideline calls near mid court. As far as being walking by on the floor behind the scorers table, I was told there should be a limited number of people doing that.

We're 3 seats away from you in Row C...looking forward to it!

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  574
  • Days Won:  0

We got section 114, row C, seats 8 and 9. Sounds like a lot of board members will be in that section.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  123

I believe I am row 4 seats 5 -7. My gfriend is a Pac12 girl but I have since showed her the light. Not sure if she would root for Stanford or USF if they played though!

Thx

jonpfl

• Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,458
  • Days Won:  19

All,

Just got back from USF

Got Row D Sec 114 near center. All the center seats seem to be going fast. I would guess the GJ section is half taken

Thx

jonpfl

I got Row C, Sec 114 today, also near the center. Don't be spilling beer on my head, now... :)

There are only a few club seats left, and they are located beyond the endline.

This put me in a huge quandry but in the end, I chose the crappier seats in the Club section ... hope I don't regret it.

I don't think you can go wrong there, Trip. The sight lines from the corner angles were still pretty nice and the seats are pretty darned comfy. I almost made the change to the club area before I left.

I don't think I can either but you know how buyer's remorse can sometimes be. I am on the end where we shoot last and jus low enough to be in the rows that appeared to have a little more leg room than the higher rows ...

You are kidding, right? You have seats in the amazing Club section of a vastly improved Sun Dome anticipating a season from a team that has shown real life for the first time in 20 years. As a USF basketball fan, there can't be anything wrong about that. Count your blessings. Look forward to seeing you and some 10,000 odd other faithful followers at the games this year.

• Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

We should organize a BullsPen tailgate at some point.

• Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,719
  • Days Won:  109

All,

Just got back from USF

Thx

jonpfl

I got Row C, Sec 114 today, also near the center. Don't be spilling beer on my head, now... :)

There are only a few club seats left, and they are located beyond the endline.

This put me in a huge quandry but in the end, I chose the crappier seats in the Club section ... hope I don't regret it.

I don't think you can go wrong there, Trip. The sight lines from the corner angles were still pretty nice and the seats are pretty darned comfy. I almost made the change to the club area before I left.

I don't think I can either but you know how buyer's remorse can sometimes be. I am on the end where we shoot last and jus low enough to be in the rows that appeared to have a little more leg room than the higher rows ...

You are kidding, right? You have seats in the amazing Club section of a vastly improved Sun Dome anticipating a season from a team that has shown real life for the first time in 20 years. As a USF basketball fan, there can't be anything wrong about that. Count your blessings. Look forward to seeing you and some 10,000 odd other faithful followers at the games this year.

Shirley you jest. Opening night and maybe one or two BE games if we are playing well.

• Topic Count:  107
  • Content Count:  1,013

Does anyone know if GJ members will have access to the arena club area or is this only reserved for those with Club seats? Thanks!

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

Does anyone know if GJ members will have access to the arena club area or is this only reserved for those with Club seats? Thanks!

club seats only. maximum fire occupancy limits.