• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF BB could be regularly facing former Coach Greenberg

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

Beastie Bull... I agree that CSH has done more in one season than Seth did in seven... however, that season just happened to be this season. Would you have said that before this season?

What does it matter what would have been said BEFORE this season? .... But if you want to play that game, Stan did in 3 years what it took Seth 4 years to do .... in an infinitely tougher conference .... following a supposed "train wreck". The 09-10 season was better than any season Seth had .... I had no idea that pepperoni was a mind altering drug.

Heck... most people were calling for Stan's head

No, just a loudmouthed, uninformed few were calling for his head.

We are finally relevant again...

I guess that depends on how relevant is defined there. I think we've become relevant again to more Bulls fans, which is a great thing, but not sure much past that ...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  3,649
  • Days Won:  4

Seth shot down the rumors today. Says he has no interest in SMU and has not been contacted.

I think for all the money SMU has......it is going to be difficult to get a big name coach to go there.

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/sports/2012/mar/27/tdsport01-greenberg-not-interested-in-smu-ar-1796455/

Seth shot down the rumors today. Says he has no interest in SMU and has not been contacted.

The BM strikes again ...

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

The BM strikes again ...

bowel movement? :D

Absolutely ....

• Content Count:  433
  • Days Won:  0

Sheriff....careful on beating down on McCullum. Seth left him with nothing except Terrance Leather, who he turned into a player. Also, McCullum produced two NBA players for USF: Solomon Jones and Dominque Jones (McCullum recruit). He also won against a top 25 team (UNC-Charlotte). Seth never won a game against a top 25 team.

Seth also did not bring in 3 of the best local players of all time. 2 of which were NBA players, and all 3 were starters on Final Four teams.

I'll say that Seth was good for promoting the team, but he ran street ball, and his teams were not diciplined. It's the same deal now at Va Tech.

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Hahaha... Comical... RMC and the NCAA tourney? Those two words should never be said together.

Hahaha... Comical... RMC and the NCAA tourney? Those two words should never be said together.

Two wins away ... Seth may have been that close a couple of years here but since the committee supposedly uses every opportunity to deny him, not very likely. B)

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

C-USA semi finals put us 2 games away. We were never that close under Greenberg, so I guess NCAA Tournament and Greenberg (USF years) should never have been said together.

McCullum also had the unfortunate illness of Mosley come upon the team when they were about to turn the corner.

Archived