• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF BB could be regularly facing former Coach Greenberg

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  433
  • Days Won:  0

Yes, the Bradley Mosley incident and also moving to the Big East were challenges. McCullum was a far great X's and O's coach than Seth.

Va Tech fans are complaining about the same things we experienced. Can't close, no discipline, can't hit free throws, can't shoot.

Sheriff....I can't believe you even forgot about how brain dead some of our players were. You of all people should remember the famous quote from Altron Jackson "I didn't know we were getting beat that bad".....as we took a 30 point loss against Southern Miss in which you drove your Jeep up from Tampa for during a key game the USF players quit on. Are you forgetting that game??? :) I sure wouldn't if I drove all those hours.

One game stands out for me was I was behind the bench against Wisconsin in Madison. USF had the game all but won.....UW was even fouling in the final minute. Seth draws up a crazy play on a board and the players leave the bench looking at each other clueless. USF turns the ball over, UW hits a miraculous 3 and they end up winning. Typical Seth coached game.....now it just happens against the ACC teams.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Did Seth have at one time or another the CUSA all time assist leader (kohn), scoring leader (jackson) steals leader (ced smith) and possibly blocks leader (Morris?) on the same team at the same time?

Of course most of those records have since fallen.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  2,527
  • Days Won:  0

Seth SUCKED! Lets move on and be glad we are beyond that.

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Did Seth have at one time or another the CUSA all time assist leader (kohn), scoring leader (jackson) steals leader (ced smith) and possibly blocks leader (Morris?) on the same team at the same time?

Of course most of those records have since fallen.

All this does is affirm what most people would probably agree with, Seth was a good to maybe great recruiter (by C-USA standards at the time). He was a lackluster coach that had problem instilling the basketball fundamentals and discipline in his players. I've never seen a player literally walk out on a coach in the middle of a game, change into street clothes, and actually come back to watch his team lose as he sits with buddies at the Sun Dome. That's just the most egregious example of his players quitting on him. He was always looking for the first ticket out of here, and when Va Tech came calling, I was happy to see Greenie leave, to be honest.

Archived