• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Request to Alumni, From Students

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,482
  • Days Won:  1

Anyone who has been to the Forum this year knows that it's dead a lot of the time. With tomorrow coming up, and a large crowd expected, lets change that.

If you hear the student section chanting something (Defense, Boings, etc), please JOIN IN! It doesn't sound good when there's only like 10 of us doing it. If you do it in your seats, people around you are inclined to follow.

We need to get the Forum rocking, and it doesn't start and end with the students.

So please, YELL AND BE LOUD!

I leave you with clip from a multiple Oscar winning film

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,492
  • Days Won:  13

Request from Alumni to Students.

Get more than 10 ******* students to the game.

• Content Count:  425
  • Days Won:  0

Request from Alumni to Students.

Get more than 10 ******* students to the game.

HA!!! That was a good one...can't we all just get along? But it's true...we need more than a handful of students. Let's do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

OMG, seriously? JC, you have got to be kidding. The murmuring of discontent I hear from the 80 year olds that sit behind me is louder than anything the student section has put out this year, combined. It doesn't sound good when there's only like 10 of you doing it is because there are only like 10 of you there. Your peers, not you, your peers are pathetic. I watched a frickin patriot league game the other day and there were more people sitting courtside than the USF students bring to a game.

Oh and BTW, your quote, "We need to get the Forum rocking, and it doesn't start and end with the students" uh, yes it does. As alumni, we have paid our dues, we have watched this consistently underachieving team and screamed our lungs out for the past 20 years to no avail. Now its your turn. At least you get to do it for a winner. Stop complaining, I'm sorry, requesting, get your fellow students out there and make a ****-load amount of noise yourselves and the rest will follow.

Go Bulls!

• Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Wow, who pissed in your Cheerios this morning?

Get out there and MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!!!!!!!!

• Content Count:  17,492
  • Days Won:  13

Honestly the alumni are right. We have over 40,000 students and get 10-40 to a game. At the very least we should get 1,000 on Sunday. Biggest game in 20 years. Our student bosy is a joke, it was when I was there as well. We have 10-20 kids that go to every game. Those are true fans and great supporters. The problem is we only have 20 of them. It's very sad. Also dont blame marketing, if the students cared they would be there.

I expect the excuse tomorrow that the game was at noon and it was too early. This team DESERVES the Student Body's respect.

If I were a recruit aand I came here and saw the support that the student body has here I would run the other way.

Hell FAU gets more students then we do.

You know who also has great fan support? UCF..... They blow our students out of the water.

• Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

Honestly the alumni are right. We have over 40,000 students and get 10-40 to a game. At the very least we should get 1,000 on Sunday. Biggest game in 20 years. Our student bosy is a joke, it was when I was there as well. We have 10-20 kids that go to every game. Those are true fans and great supporters. The problem is we only have 20 of them. It's very sad. Also dont blame marketing, if the students cared they would be there.

I expect the excuse tomorrow that the game was at noon and it was too early. This team DESERVES the Student Body's respect.

If I were a recruit aand I came here and saw the support that the student body has here I would run the other way.

Hell FAU gets more students then we do.

You know who also has great fan support? UCF..... They blow our students out of the water.

this. UCF fans are heads and knees above ours. Scumbag or otherwise, they show up.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

OMG, seriously? JC, you have got to be kidding. The murmuring of discontent I hear from the 80 year olds that sit behind me is louder than anything the student section has put out this year, combined. It doesn't sound good when there's only like 10 of you doing it is because there are only like 10 of you there. Your peers, not you, your peers are pathetic. I watched a frickin patriot league game the other day and there were more people sitting courtside than the USF students bring to a game.

Oh and BTW, your quote, "We need to get the Forum rocking, and it doesn't start and end with the students" uh, yes it does. As alumni, we have paid our dues, we have watched this consistently underachieving team and screamed our lungs out for the past 20 years to no avail. Now its your turn. At least you get to do it for a winner. Stop complaining, I'm sorry, requesting, get your fellow students out there and make a ****-load amount of noise yourselves and the rest will follow.

Go Bulls!

Not to pile on but agree completely ....especially about it starting and ending with the students. Students are what drive the college hoops atmosphere and what's been missing, for the most part, in the Dome for over 10-12 years years. It's going to be the last piece of the puzzle in getting our basketball program where we all want it ...

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

From alumni to students -

Bring out the Beef Studs!!!!

:ph34r:

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

From alumni to students -

Bring out the Beef Studs!!!!

:ph34r:

You're lucky I don't have banning powers ...

Archived