• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Request to Alumni, From Students

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Request from Alumni to Students.

Get more than 10 ******* students to the game.

^^^^^This

There is absolutely no reason not to have a strong student showing tomorrow. NONE!!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

OMG, seriously? JC, you have got to be kidding. The murmuring of discontent I hear from the 80 year olds that sit behind me is louder than anything the student section has put out this year, combined. It doesn't sound good when there's only like 10 of you doing it is because there are only like 10 of you there. Your peers, not you, your peers are pathetic. I watched a frickin patriot league game the other day and there were more people sitting courtside than the USF students bring to a game.

Oh and BTW, your quote, "We need to get the Forum rocking, and it doesn't start and end with the students" uh, yes it does. As alumni, we have paid our dues, we have watched this consistently underachieving team and screamed our lungs out for the past 20 years to no avail. Now its your turn. At least you get to do it for a winner. Stop complaining, I'm sorry, requesting, get your fellow students out there and make a ****-load amount of noise yourselves and the rest will follow.

Go Bulls!

Great point. If the students get out there en masse, even the 80 year old blue hairs will have no other recourse than to mumble along with the student section!

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Are there really a lot of "blue hairs" at the basketball games? Serious question.

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Are there really a lot of "blue hairs" at the basketball games? Serious question.

I think so. The heavy hitters are generally up there in age, in terms of donors. I'm glad to have their financial support though, and they're entitled to mumble, sit and be quiet, or get rowdy whenever they want, as long as those greenbacks keep coming.

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I think so. The heavy hitters are generally up there in age, in terms of donors. I'm glad to have their financial support though, and they're entitled to mumble, sit and be quiet, or get rowdy whenever they want, as long as those greenbacks keep coming.

True about the greenbacks. Hopefully they'll realize what a special year this could turn out to be and they'll get as rowdy as 80-year olds can - at least make some noise cheering on this team.

• Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

From alumni to students -

Bring out the Beef Studs!!!!

:ph34r:

if I weren't friends with several of them I would not say the most positive things about them....

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,492
  • Days Won:  13

I bet the Beef Studs show up, if there is a chance they get on Sports Center they will be there. What a bunch of clowns that group has been since I was in School. They are an arrogant bunch of bullies.

• Content Count:  332
  • Days Won:  1

I'll agree that our student body sucks. I just transferred in this semester from FSU and I've already been to more athletic events than friends of mine who have been at USF since graduating high school in '09! Also I see a lot of UF and FSU fans on campus which is kinda sad.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,492
  • Days Won:  13

Monster, it use to be worse, we are improving on not seeing the gear from other schools, but there is alot of work to do still.

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Request from Alumni to Students.

Get more than 10 ******* students to the game.

HA!!! That was a good one...can't we all just get along? But it's true...we need more than a handful of students. Let's do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a long standing tradition that Alumni and Students have to challenge each other. This has been going on for years in Football, even though it's abundantly clear that the North End Zone is far, far quieter than the South End Zone, since students only show up if the game is on TV. ;)

Archived