• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

props to marketing

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

got an email in my usf gmail about 20 minutes ago titled bulls madness. with a big flyer stating "biggest home game in 20 years" haha.

glad to see athletics wasted NO time getting the word out. i hope they go on a marketing blitz for the next 2 days and lets pack the forum into th 2nd level! i know wvu has a good contingent of fans down here - esp ones that might want to show up and see their team for the last time locally, so i hope we can top the cincy crowd.

thinking of hitting up the plotter at work to print out some big ass faces and caricatures or something. might do 3-4 as long as the forum would let them in (can't see why not, no one hardly ever brings anything). maybe a heath head, huggy bear, redneck with missing teeth, stewie griffin, trollface? i don't sit in the student section but i'd totally give them away to students to sit behind the basket.

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

We purchased posters of half naked guys at Spencers for a ESPN home game in 2001 to show in the student section behind the basket when the free throw shooters for the opposing team were shooting foul shots on our basket. Just saying. I still remember the reactions from the adminstration...

Newspapers are also cheap (if they still make those boxes). I would borrow newspapers from all the vending machines on campus and would pass them out to the students behind the basket. When someone would come up to shoot, we would act disinterested. We were voted worst fans in CUSA in one of those seasons... It was pretty cool considering we never sold out.

• Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

haha, the disinterested newpaper readers sounds funny. or just have the entire student turn around and look the opposite way, that would be funny. most student antics don't really affect the shooters anyways, might as well do something unique.

• Content Count:  7,518
  • Days Won:  10

I remember the papers going up behind the east basket at the dome during opposing player introductions, with "So What?", "Big Deal", "Who Cares?", "Go Home", and "Get a Job" were yelled after each name was announced.

• Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

haha, the disinterested newpaper readers sounds funny. or just have the entire student turn around and look the opposite way, that would be funny. most student antics don't really affect the shooters anyways, might as well do something unique.

we used to bring newspapers and read them as they did introductions. Currently we all turn around when introductions are made & when name is said, we say their 1st name and yell "__________ SUCKS!

• Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Classy. :angry:

Now I know why the UL fans were yelling USF Sucks so much last night...

• Content Count:  1,482
  • Days Won:  1

We're already planning on raiding all the Oracle machines on Friday and bringing as many as we can

• Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

I think they were yelling at the refs.

• Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

I think they were yelling at the refs.

Ahh, well that's different then. I think.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,645
  • Days Won:  424

If you're doing the newspapers, be sure the band is involved because they're actually in a better position than the students .... and hopefully we'll have students up in the first level, behind the band, because that's really more in the shooter's vision.

Archived