• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Louisville Meltdown

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Some fans just still isn't convinced USF is not a bad loss for teams. With the history of futility this program has had, folks are just having a hard time coming to grips with what's happening.

Exactly.

There are some knowledgable UL fans who warned others about USF before the game, but most of them weren't buying it.

The same holds true about most WVU fans who think they will come to Tampa this Saturday and have an easy time of it.

Mama I think after this season is finished, whenever that may be, USF will definitely have earned the respect from those non believers including those in the media. Oh I would have paid big money to see the look on Lunardi's face when it was a forgone conclusion USF was about to beat Louisville. I always believed he has been throwing us a bone with his USF bubble talk. In his mind there was no way this normally bottom tier BE program was actually going to make the field of 68. Well USF is almost there.

I'll be drinking White Russians on Selection Sunday :)

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Some fans just still isn't convinced USF is not a bad loss for teams. With the history of futility this program has had, folks are just having a hard time coming to grips with what's happening.
Exactly. There are some knowledgable UL fans who warned others about USF before the game, but most of them weren't buying it. The same holds true about most WVU fans who think they will come to Tampa this Saturday and have an easy time of it.
Mama I think after this season is finished, whenever that may be, USF will definitely have earned the respect from those non believers including those in the media. Oh I would have paid big money to see the look on Lunardi's face when it was a forgone conclusion USF was about to beat Louisville. I always believed he has been throwing us a bone with his USF bubble talk. In his mind there was no way this normally bottom tier BE program was actually going to make the field of 68. Well USF is almost there. I'll be drinking White Russians on Selection Sunday :)

I don't know if you saw his tweet saying that if USF went 12-6 in the Big East, that he would personally drive to Tampa and hand deliver the invitation to the dance. I'm sure he never even imagined that he might have to deliver on that promise.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Wow, that's some serious meltdown.

When will they uderstand that UL's not that bad, but that USF's FINALLY that good?!

Yeah, we never see meltdowns over here on TBP. :rolleyes:

• Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

When will they uderstand that UL's not that bad, but that USF's FINALLY that good?!

Meltdown? We don't need no stinkin meltdown! LOL

Seriously tho, we actually WERE that bad when we melted down. Sure feels good to be on the other side of the room.

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Meltdowns are an art form on this website

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

HowieP sighting on the 2nd link.

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Meltdown? We don't need no stinkin meltdown! LOL

Seriously tho, we actually WERE that bad when we melted down. Sure feels good to be on the other side of the room.

This. Who gives a flying flip about our meltdowns? What does that have to do with anything? Today, it's about USF winning.

• Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Exactly. There are some knowledgable UL fans who warned others about USF before the game, but most of them weren't buying it. The same holds true about most WVU fans who think they will come to Tampa this Saturday and have an easy time of it.
Mama I think after this season is finished, whenever that may be, USF will definitely have earned the respect from those non believers including those in the media. Oh I would have paid big money to see the look on Lunardi's face when it was a forgone conclusion USF was about to beat Louisville. I always believed he has been throwing us a bone with his USF bubble talk. In his mind there was no way this normally bottom tier BE program was actually going to make the field of 68. Well USF is almost there. I'll be drinking White Russians on Selection Sunday :)

I don't know if you saw his tweet saying that if USF went 12-6 in the Big East, that he would personally drive to Tampa and hand deliver the invitation to the dance. I'm sure he never even imagined that he might have to deliver on that promise.

Knowing Coach Heath if he's aware of that quote from Lunardi, he'll call him out on that very gesture. Expect Joe to have to come through or at least have to say something that eases his embarrassment.

I can't quite remember what it was, but I know Heath called out Vitale on something a few years back. **** gave him a signed copy of his book as a way to apologize.

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

HowieP sighting on the 2nd link.

I'd love to see him back and posting here. He always brought some good knowledge.

• Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Maybe GA will write a column on the quote!

Greg, you listening?

Archived