• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tashon Whitehurst torn after USF visit.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

Rutgers should be off the list now.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

we will see next week

the wait is almost over

the excitment is too much too bare

• Content Count:  21,336
  • Days Won:  10

He would be smart not to commit to Rutgers now. They will be rebuilding for at least a year. Coaches are going to scatter in the wind now.

• Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

lol I'd bump that to 50% in his lifetime, gotta figure would be halfway close in 50 years.

As an employee of USF, I can confidently tell you that we have a better chance of a national championship in basketball than we do AAU status in the next 50 years.

• Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

lol I'd bump that to 50% in his lifetime, gotta figure would be halfway close in 50 years.

As an employee of USF, I can confidently tell you that we have a better chance of a national championship in basketball than we do AAU status in the next 50 years.

so you're saying there's a chance :D

• Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

As an employee of USF, I can confidently tell you that we have a better chance of AAU status in the next 50 years than we do a national championship in basketball.

• Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

As an employee of USF, I can confidently tell you that we have a better chance of AAU status in the next 50 years than we do a national championship in basketball.

One could argue we might be one of the top 100 basketball teams in the country right now, would you say the same for our academics?

• Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

Stan?

Judy?

• Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

Stan?

Judy?

:lol:

Archived