• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Heath's final year in Tampa?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

gigantic waste of resources...Heath would be looong gone at most programs around the country.

Resources?? ..... Good one.

This statement is true just based off of resume alone. I've said it before if Heath was fired tomorrow there would be no backlash from the media or fellow coaches about it., unlike what happened at Arkansas when Stan was canned. Heath has been blessed to make the kind of money and see parts of the world that most people don't get to do. In pretty much any profession an under performing person such as Heath would've been locked out the door with no key to get back in. When Stan is eventually fired at USF it should be an graceful exit by him. After all he would have done it his way....hmm

"And now the end is near

So I face the final curtain

My friend I'll say it clear

I'll state my case of which I'm certain

I've lived a life that's full

I've traveled each and every highway

And more, much more than this

I did it my way"

---Elvis Presley---MY Way

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  445
  • Days Won:  1

Look at what Heath as done here dude.

What Seth did here looks amazing compared to that.

Dude, pay attention to the conversation. This isn't Stan vs Seth .... What Heath did elsewhere looks amazing to what Heath's done here ... Get it now?

Someone is feisty. You need to shill out, it really isn't that serious. The whole argument/debate between you two is pretty retarded. You get it now?

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

Dude, pay attention to the conversation. This isn't Stan vs Seth .... What Heath did elsewhere looks amazing to what Heath's done here ... Get it now?

Someone is feisty. You need to shill out, it really isn't that serious. The whole argument/debate between you two is pretty retarded. You get it now?

"Retarded" because you obviously missed the whole point of what we are talking about? that makes sense.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

gigantic waste of resources...Heath would be looong gone at most programs around the country.

Resources?? ..... Good one.

This statement is true just based off of resume alone. I've said it before if Heath was fired tomorrow there would be no backlash from the media or fellow coaches about it., unlike what happened at Arkansas when Stan was canned.

Why was there a backlash from media and fellow coaches when he was fired at Arkansas?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

Who said it was that serious? It's just an ongoing argument that Herm and I, among others, have been having that you're apparently having a hard time grasping.... I'd suggest you go back to making up the cutsie names for our AD. That's more up your alley ...

• 5 weeks later...

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Looks like Stan righted the ship once he got Poland in the mix and figured out AC is an old school true blue point.

I am really liking Collins.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

if usf wins twice as many big east games as usf loses than heath will not be fired

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Looks like Stan righted the ship once he got Poland in the mix and figured out AC is an old school true blue point.

I am really liking Collins.

CSH does also, he was injured early in the year.

• Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

if usf wins twice as many big east games as usf loses than heath will not be fired

Do you actually think 12-6 in Big East play is a reasonable expectation? Heath's not getting fired after this year no matter what, and was never in any real danger of that happening.

EDIT: Oh ****, I didn't look at who I was quoting, smazza not having the old USF logo below his name threw me off. Of course you don't know the meaning of the word reasonable, I wouldn't have asked if I had realized.

Archived