• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Heath's final year in Tampa?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,408
  • Days Won:  5

The point is that you claim he can't recruit, then you say you never said he can't recruit I was just showing a few of the quotes from people that can't recruit. Why are you changing your tune. The fact that he can't run up and down the court the way you would like him to is because we do not have the depth at point guard to constantly run. Plus running up and down doesn't make for a winning program. You have to be balanced. Once we get a few more guards which will be coming ing in you will see more of a game you might like....( I doubt it) from your tone my guess is your father was Robert Mac

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

The point is that you claim he can't recruit, then you say you never said he can't recruit I was just showing a few of the quotes from people that can't recruit. Why are you changing your tune. The fact that he can't run up and down the court the way you would like him to is because we do not have the depth at point guard to constantly run. Plus running up and down doesn't make for a winning program. You have to be balanced. Once we get a few more guards which will be coming ing in you will see more of a game you might like....( I doubt it) from your tone my guess is your father was Robert Mac

I think you owe Mac an apology ...

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

it isnt difficult to built a competitive program in basketball

usf should be able to do it with proper coach

i thought heath was that man

it appears i was wrong

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

we dont have talent

it always come back to talent

• Content Count:  2,408
  • Days Won:  5

talent wins that is the point but its a hard situation coming into USF and get top talent. We had no facilities nor did we have tradition. IT takes time and the recruiting has picked up every year since stan has been here. And he didn't have the new facilities to sell. So bottom line he needs to be evaluated on a level playing field which are just starting to get to. Then we can decide if he is the coach or not

• Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

.from your tone my guess is your father was Robert Mac

And because you are so protective of Stan you must be his wife or are you the mistress?

• Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

it's about you changing your story to fit your criteria about Stan.

Now wait just a minute Triple, haven't you always accused me playing the same tone over and over again? So now I change story to fit a criteria? LMAO at you on this one ole buddy. Actually I been saying the same thing for a few years now which you were right about me doing.

Now wait just a minute Triple, haven't you always accused me playing the same tone over and over again? So now I change story to fit a criteria? LMAO at you on this one ole buddy.

LYAO all you want. The same tune you've been playing over and over again, that hasn't changed, is your vendetta, for lack of a better word, against Stan for some reason .... I'm thinking a well dressed, bald, black man scared the crap out of you somewhere in your development .... Do you have these feelings toward Steve Harvey, too?

Actually I been saying the same thing for a few years now which you were right about me doing.

Suuure you have .... like telling us all for years that Stan hasn't recruited, can't recruit, won't recruit, yet now, magically, he has a talented enough team to make the NCAAT .... You funny guy.

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Now wait just a minute Triple, haven't you always accused me playing the same tone over and over again? So now I change story to fit a criteria? LMAO at you on this one ole buddy.

LYAO all you want. The same tune you've been playing over and over again, that hasn't changed, is your vendetta, for lack of a better word, against Stan for some reason .... I'm thinking a well dressed, bald, black man scared the crap out of you somewhere in your development .... Do you have these feelings toward Steve Harvey, too?

Just thought I'd chime in and say that Steve Harvey hasn't always been bald, it's just been in the last few years. He most likely had hair back when some of us were developing. Just sayin. :)

Just thought I'd chime in and say that Steve Harvey hasn't always been bald, it's just been in the last few years. He most likely had hair back when some of us were developing. Just sayin. :)

I wasn't infering that Harvey was the one who traumatized him way back then .... just that it was someone who looked that way then.... in other words, the way Harvey and Stan appear NOW.

Archived