• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Heath's final year in Tampa?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

guys, guys, guys...its simple. Heath cant recruit OR coach. Why all the arguments?

I love how USF can make any excuse to keep a guy around. Wait until he has this , wait until he has that, blah blah blah. Some guys coach and recruit WAY better with A LOT less. You guys make it like USF is the worst place on earth. Quite opposite. Would not be hard for many coaches to sell USF.

Problem is, ljust like the the real world and sales, most important the client (player athlete) has to like you, have confidence in you, trust you AND THEN they have to somewhat like what you are selling (way less important).

Heath isnt the most popular or charasmatic guys out there and his track record isnt speaking much for him either. BUt lets blame it in USF, its history, facilites, etc. etc. etc.

Cant believe Dickie V said USF was the hardest job in America (stance comes oriiginally defending his BFF Greenberg) and all the excuse makers just harp on it.

You must either sell used cars or insurance to trot out that humorous "real world and sales" mumbo jumbo theory .... So tell us, Herm, if a good portion of the blame isn't on USF, how is it that Seth accomplished more before he came to USF and after he left than he ever did here? He was one of the popular/charismatic guys and one helluva salesman so according to your wacked theory, he should have had no problem here.

Herm, you obviously didn't see this posed question (I'm sure you wouldn't have just ignored it) and we excuse makers need to be set straight. What's the answer?

Im not a big Seth fan. I wanted him out when he left, I was happy. but lets not act like he has accomplished anything before or after he was here. He is a bad coach but a good recruiter. He will be a great TV guy, not a coach. Would I want him here now? yes. Do I think we would be is WAY better shape. Yes.

stop blaming some mysterious ghost on the awful people who run usf athletics. usf has failed forever and its been spiraling out of control

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

Im not a big Seth fan. I wanted him out when he left, I was happy. but lets not act like he has accomplished anything before or after he was here.

You're not paying attention ... I said he accomplished more than he did here:

1 - NCAA 2nd Rd

2 - NCAA 1st Rds

2 - NIT Quarterfinals

3 - NIT 2nd Rds

1 - NIT 1st Rd

1 - 1st Place Conference Finish

USF

2 - NIT 1st Rds

stop blaming some mysterious ghost on the awful people who run usf athletics

More evidence you're just jabbering and don't know what you're talking about ... Paul Griffin was the AD for a good portion of Seth's reign here.

1 - NCAA 2nd Rd

2 - NCAA 1st Rds

2 - NIT Quarterfinals

3 - NIT 2nd Rds

1 - NIT 1st Rd

this is the resume of a bad coach. It doesnt surprise me he did bad at USF too. bad hire, funny thing he left us. if you asked me when I was a freshman I'd wish we had Greenberg back in the future I would tell you youre crazy. Now its a reality.

Whats your point about Paul Griffin? I knew that.

1 - NCAA 2nd Rd

2 - NCAA 1st Rds

2 - NIT Quarterfinals

3 - NIT 2nd Rds

1 - NIT 1st Rd

this is the resume of a bad coach. It doesnt surprise me he did bad at USF too. bad hire, funny thing he left us. if you asked me when I was a freshman I'd wish we had Greenberg back in the future I would tell you youre crazy. Now its a reality.

Whats your point about Paul Griffin? I knew that.

If you don't have an answer, you just shouldn't respond .... or you're just playing stupid for the sake of playing stupid .... Either way, carry on, Herm.

what are you talking about? He has done nothing impressive here and nothing impressive elsewhere.

youre whole argument is absolutely flawed for the fact that there is a lot of teams who have way less than usf that do a lot better.

Yet, you would be hard pressed to find a team who has more that does worse. end of story. carry on

• Content Count:  445
  • Days Won:  1

Look at what Heath as done here dude.

What Seth did here looks amazing compared to that.

• Content Count:  1,803
  • Days Won:  0

gigantic waste of resources...Heath would be looong gone at most programs around the country.

what are you talking about? He has done nothing impressive here and nothing impressive elsewhere.

Still missing the point, Hermie ...

youre whole argument is absolutely flawed for the fact that there is a lot of teams who have way less than usf that do a lot better.

Which BE team has way less and do a lot better?

Yet, you would be hard pressed to find a team who has more that does worse. end of story. carry on

LOL ... More what, Herm??

Look at what Heath as done here dude.

What Seth did here looks amazing compared to that.

Dude, pay attention to the conversation. This isn't Stan vs Seth .... What Heath did elsewhere looks amazing to what Heath's done here ... Get it now?

gigantic waste of resources...Heath would be looong gone at most programs around the country.

Resources?? ..... Good one.

Archived