• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This will be the last night I get to do this

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,114
  • Days Won:  7

I'm a USF student. Have been for quite a few years.

I've sat in the student section for almost every game over the past 4-5 years. It's been a great ride. Tonight will be my last night, since I finish my classes next week with final exams. Even if we get into a bowl game, I won't be a student at that point.

It's been an absolutely wonderful ride. No matter what the result, I can always say I've always had a great time at USF games. The atmosphere. The noise. It's simply an amazing experience knowing that I'm cheering for a program that has never been the casual fan pick. But it has been my pick. it has always been my pick ever since I started considering colleges in my senior year of high school.

We've had some fantastic wins. I still remember rushing the field four years ago against WVU. What a night that was. The thriller against Kansas. The wins against FSU and Miami, wins which made us big enough to be relegated, even if we were able to do little else.

So let's do this! One more night! Raise your glass, because THIS IS BULLS COUNTRY! Let's go spoil WVU's season!

• Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  0

not the end... but the beginning!!

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Its the end of being a Northie and the start of being a kick-ass Southie!

This is true. But if anyone dares tell me to sit down...I'll tell them to stand up.. You want to sit, you can go to a ballet!

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

This is true. But if anyone dares tell me to sit down...I'll tell them to stand up.. You want to sit, you can go to a ballet!

Come to 124. We stand a LOT.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,012
  • Days Won:  469

cheers.jpg

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

It's a disappointing transition from the student section to the others, but you get used to it. I wish the rest of the stadium had the gumption of the student section or the University announced that the North End zone as a standing only section to develop a student like atmosphere on both sides of the stadium. Let the sitters take the middle ground on the sides.

• Content Count:  1,719
  • Days Won:  6

Section 125 is the best there is, especially the seats close to the aisle separating 125 and 126. we're all loud, we all stand, and nobody that's been in that section snitches on fellow Bulls.

• Content Count:  7,780

I'm a USF student. Have been for quite a few years.

I've sat in the student section for almost every game over the past 4-5 years. It's been a great ride. Tonight will be my last night, since I finish my classes next week with final exams. Even if we get into a bowl game, I won't be a student at that point.

It's been an absolutely wonderful ride. No matter what the result, I can always say I've always had a great time at USF games. The atmosphere. The noise. It's simply an amazing experience knowing that I'm cheering for a program that has never been the casual fan pick. But it has been my pick. it has always been my pick ever since I started considering colleges in my senior year of high school.

We've had some fantastic wins. I still remember rushing the field four years ago against WVU. What a night that was. The thriller against Kansas. The wins against FSU and Miami, wins which made us big enough to be relegated, even if we were able to do little else.

So let's do this! One more night! Raise your glass, because THIS IS BULLS COUNTRY! Let's go spoil WVU's season!

Nice post! Almost got teary eyed.

thanks to all those who are inviting me to your sections. I will make a point of sitting in one of those sections.

Archived