• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This will be the last night I get to do this

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,114
  • Days Won:  7

I'm a USF student. Have been for quite a few years.

I've sat in the student section for almost every game over the past 4-5 years. It's been a great ride. Tonight will be my last night, since I finish my classes next

week with final exams. Even if we get into a bowl game, I won't be a student at that point.

It's been an absolutely wonderful ride. No matter what the result, I can always say I've always had a

great time at USF games. The atmosphere. The noise. It's simply an amazing experience knowing that I'm

cheering for a program that has never been the casual fan pick. But it has been my pick. it has always

been my pick ever since I started considering colleges in my senior year of high school.

We've had some fantastic wins. I still remember rushing the field four years ago against WVU. What a

night that was. The thriller against Kansas. The wins against FSU and Miami, wins which made us big enough to be relegated, even if we were able to do

little else.

So let's do this! One more night! Raise your glass,

because THIS IS BULLS COUNTRY! Let's go spoil WVU's season!

Nice post! Almost got teary eyed.

that was the idea :).

• Content Count:  3,114
  • Days Won:  7

Well Ouch.

It was loud tonight though. Just like it has been...every single game...

• Content Count:  1,165
  • Days Won:  0

Great post. I'm honored to have been in attendance for many of the best victories. (and a couple of the worse defeats *cough* Army *cough*) in USF history. I really miss being able to attend every home game.

This year was tough....real tough. It's been the hardest season I've ever had to deal with. But man, focus on the good times. Dwelling on the bad serves no purpose and will only make you more miserable.

Archived