• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Quick Question, BBall game tickets

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Can students bring people for a discounted price, like the football games? If not, how much are tickets in the student section or near there?

• Content Count:  1,482
  • Days Won:  1

I know at the Sundome you could get companion tix for $8, but I'm not sure at the Forum. Even so, you could probably just buy a normal ticket and move to the student section, not like it will be full

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

I know at the Sundome you could get companion tix for $8, but I'm not sure at the Forum. Even so, you could probably just buy a normal ticket and move to the student section, not like it will be full

Thanks, how much are tickets usually?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  7,657
  • Days Won:  6

Yikes - was just looking at ticketmaster for the game tonight. A $10 ticket has $12.15 in service charges added to it for a total of $22.15! No one is going to buy in advance at those charges. Ticketmaster and the Forum are making more money off a $10 ticket than USF is. Does anyone know what the service charges are for a walk up ticket?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

Yikes - was just looking at ticketmaster for the game tonight. A $10 ticket has $12.15 in service charges added to it for a total of $22.15! No one is going to buy in advance at those charges. Ticketmaster and the Forum are making more money off a $10 ticket than USF is. Does anyone know what the service charges are for a walk up ticket?

TM is a ******* joke ... I'd call out to Athletics and see if maybe buying out there would be cheaper.

• Content Count:  3,097

TM is a ******* joke ... I'd call out to Athletics and see if maybe buying out there would be cheaper.

Worth a shot, but a lot of times those fees involve a venue fee that the Forum charges no matter where the point of purchase is.

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

You're better off buying them at the Forum or from someone selling them around the Forum. There is no "student section" that I've seen at any of the games away from the Sun Dome so far this season. It always seems to be a handful of students that seem to sit next to our pep band. Come out, and support your basketbulls.

• Content Count:  441
  • Days Won:  2

I saw that the other day when I was looking for tickets. It was going to be just shy of $50 for 2 $10 plus service charge tickets and you still have to pay for parking. No one wants to pay that much to see this team vs a non big time opponent.

• Content Count:  3,616

i talked to friend in Athetlics and there is no student "guest" ticket at Forum this year. Just have to buy $9 ticket and try sneaking em down, should be easy....HOPEFULLY

• Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

i talked to friend in Athetlics and there is no student "guest" ticket at Forum this year. Just have to buy $9 ticket and try sneaking em down, should be easy....HOPEFULLY

I went to the Marist game and there weren't a lot of people there, so the ushers didn't care where you sat. They told us, "sit wherever you want as long as your not in other people's way". We were extremely close to the game, which was awesome. I walked by the Forum about 45min ago and there weren't a lot of Bulls around. I'm sure it will be the same tonight. I'm leaving for the game now. Go Bulls

Archived