• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This Doesn't Sit Well With Me....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

And isn't getting any easier to stomach....

1. Cincinnati (7-1, 3-0). The Bearcats have not exactly dominated their opponents in Big East play, but they have found ways to win. It is hard to argue against that, especially when you consider the state of the rest of the league.

2. Louisville (5-4, 3-1). The Cardinals have won three straight, and you could make the argument that they are playing the best football in the Big East right now after its huge win over West Virginia. But alas, they already lost to Cincinnati.

3. West Virginia (6-3, 2-2). The Mountaineers have not played very well in their last three games, but they land here because ... not many teams in the Big East have played well of late. They still have an offense that dominates, but defense and special teams have been killers.

4. Rutgers (6-3, 3-2). The Scarlet Knights dug deep to overcome a 17-3 deficit and beat USF. Huge win to get back to bowl eligibility and get the team back on track.

5. UConn (4-5, 2-2). Just when you want to believe the Huskies are not very good, they go and upset a team with a winning record. They have got to rank ahead of Syracuse this week for that alone.

6. Syracuse (5-4, 1-3). The Orange have lost two straight, but they have beaten three teams with winning records this season.

7. Pitt (4-5, 2-2). Pitt, on the other hand, has beaten no FBS teams with a winning record.

8. USF (4-4, 0-4). Nothing has gone right for the Bulls in Big East play. They are guaranteed a losing conference record for the fourth straight season.

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigeast/post/_/id/26112/big-east-power-rankings-12

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

doesn't sit well with anyone... us , players, coaches, admin

it has been a complete debacle. Not going to a bowl is completely unacceptable at this point.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

doesn't sit well with anyone... us , players, coaches, admin

it has been a complete debacle. Not going to a bowl is completely unacceptable looking more like reality at this point.

Fixed that for you.

It's been completely unacceptable even before the season started.

• Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

But statistically we are better than everyone.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,705
  • Days Won:  108

But statistically we are better than everyone.

Which proves that stats are for losers

• Content Count:  498
  • Days Won:  0

The conference was ripe for the picking and we are 0-4. This is a nightmare, nothing can go right!

• Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

I hope I'm worng, I just don't see this trend changing course anytime soon. I think we are in for some lean years.

• Content Count:  4,077
  • Days Won:  14

I hope I'm worng, I just don't see this trend changing course anytime soon. I think we are in for some lean years.

Scary to think this could last for years. How much more empty can our stadium get?

• Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Hope and pray for a record breaking recruiting class, although this is hard to imagine based on how we are currently playing. Top notch incoming recruits can right this ship. Lets hope Coach Holtz is better than what we have seen lately and comes out of this funk.

Archived