• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Is Mark Snyder

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

The worst defensive coordinator in USF history? After every USF scoring drive, the defense gave it right back to Cincinnati. Is it the players or his coaching? He still runs one of the most bland defenses I've ever seen.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

This defense is horrid on third down and a large reason for that is the weakness of our secondary and our inconsistent pass rush.

• Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

What Joe Tresey accomplished with a defense that had several NFL players makes him the worst by far.

Pierre Paul

Selvie

Murphy

Murphy

Raymond

Nate (last name escapes me)

He will be fired from ucla this year making it three releases in four years

• Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

This defense is horrid on third down and a large reason for that is the weakness of our secondary and our inconsistent pass rush.

our inconsistent pass rush is due to our coach. he brings pressure and we get stops. he rushes three or four and we can't get there. gives WR all day to seperate from our corners. that's on the coach. he knows this by now. don't ever play prevent with a lead and don't play it on third and long.

• Content Count:  486
  • Days Won:  0

our inconsistent pass rush is due to our coach. he brings pressure and we get stops. he rushes three or four and we can't get there. gives WR all day to seperate from our corners. that's on the coach. he knows this by now. don't ever play prevent with a lead and don't play it on third and long.

+1000000000

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Yup I agree with this But also you can't blitz every down and someone has to be able to make some kind of an impact upfront without a blitz. The DL is under performing and Snyder isn't dictating the tempo of the game enough with his play call. The front 7 has really under performed so far this season regardless of what Snyder has called.

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Exactly, this is all on Snyder and ultimately Holtz.

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

I've been saying this all year. The cushion given to WRs undermines anything you are trying to do on defense. Simple pitch and catch leads to 6-8 yards.

I thought the gameplan against UConn was our new way. I was incorrect.

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

I've been saying this all year. The cushion given to WRs undermines anything you are trying to do on defense. Simple pitch and catch leads to 6-8 yards.

• Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

true. need to play aggressive. the only reason not to in college is if you have two lock down corners that can play tight man coverage. need to get pressure on the QB and force mistakes. can''t let someone as talented as collaros to sit back and wait for his man to come open.

Archived