• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Big East Record with Daniels as Starting QB

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,557
  • Days Won:  423

6-10 I think.

The 6 wins are:

'09-  @Syracuse, Louisville, West Virginia

'10-  @Cincinnati, @Louisville, Rutgers

Thats it folks.  Don't worry I'm not bashing BJ, I did the same thing back when MG was under center.

3 road wins and incredibly only 3 home wins during that time.  Funny thing is I look at that list and see a really bad Syracuse team and two bad Louisville teams.  Pathetic.

Then what exactly is the purpose of the thread ...?   :-\

I think he was just pointing out that there is room for improvement, starting Saturday if you will.

No real problem with another thread about that ... just don't ******** the reason behind it.   ;)

Sorry, I was channeling by inner TB and trying to put a real positive spin on it  ;)

Even I haven't tried to put a positive spin on it .... just hope they ALL get their **** together by Saturday.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

10-11.  Not much better than BJs, but it is better.  We would need to go 4-1 the rest of the year to tie that mark.   

• Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

10-11.  Not much better than BJs, but it is better.  We would need to go 4-1 the rest of the year to tie that mark.   

Grothe was a true dual-threat, you had to respect his downfield passing abilities.  Daniels is going backwards in that department and I'm guessing that coaching has a lot to do with it, which is unfortunate.

Like it or not starting QBs get the credit in a win and suffer the consequences in losses.  Thats just the way it is.  I did this same thread with Grothe after each Big East game win or lose (you can check the archives if you'd like).  And I'll do it with BJ too..............as long as we win a conference game.  I'm just pointing out our success rate isn't too great with him leading the way.  Granted its not all BJ, but he is the unquestionable leader of the team, especially on Offense.

I'm not fudging the numbers either.  These numbers are FACT and UNDISPUTED.  

Not DISPUTING any FACTS, just pointing out it IS a shot at BJ, deserved or not, and trying to deny that was ridiculous ...

No need for a new thread, Joe ...

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Skip Holtz big east record is 3-6.

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

6-10 I think.

The 6 wins are:

Thats it folks.  Don't worry I'm not bashing BJ, I did the same thing back when MG was under center.

3 road wins and incredibly only 3 home wins during that time.  Funny thing is I look at that list and see a really bad Syracuse team and two bad Louisville teams.  Pathetic.

Rutgers and Cincy were both awful last year- neither even made a bowl.

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

6-10 I think.

The 6 wins are:

After we win the next 5 the record will be 11 - 9. He did not start the UConn game last year.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

6-10 I think.

The 6 wins are:

Or we could look at the average of 26.4 pts the defense gave up in those 10 losses.  But I'm pretty sure thats BJ's fault as well. 

The D giving up 26.4 points is partially the offenses fault. It's the chicken/egg argument. If our D stopped their O then we would give our O more posessions. BUT, if their D stopped our O then our D would be on the field more, get tired and give up more points. It's a team effort, but as has been said in the thread, the QB get's most of the glory and the shame. Right, wrong, or indifferent, that's just the way it is.

6-10 I think.

The 6 wins are:

Or we could look at the average of 26.4 pts the defense gave up in those 10 losses.  But I'm pretty sure thats bj daniels fault as well. 

Yes... he keeps throwing picks and giving the other team great field position.

Archived