• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Big East Record with Daniels as Starting QB

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

6-10 I think.

The 6 wins are:

'09-  @Syracuse, Louisville, West Virginia

'10-  @Cincinnati, @Louisville, Rutgers

Thats it folks.  Don't worry I'm not bashing BJ, I did the same thing back when MG was under center.

3 road wins and incredibly only 3 home wins during that time.  Funny thing is I look at that list and see a really bad Syracuse team and two bad Louisville teams.  Pathetic.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

But its the scheme... and the coaching changes... and ummm the humidity.

It's most definitely not the scheme.  It's anything but the scheme.  8-)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,558
  • Days Won:  423

6-10 I think.

The 6 wins are:

Thats it folks.  Don't worry I'm not bashing BJ, I did the same thing back when MG was under center.

3 road wins and incredibly only 3 home wins during that time.  Funny thing is I look at that list and see a really bad Syracuse team and two bad Louisville teams.  Pathetic.

Then what exactly is the purpose of the thread ...?  :-\

• Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

6-10 I think.

The 6 wins are:

Then what exactly is the purpose of the thread ...?   :-\

I think he was just pointing out that there is room for improvement, starting Saturday if you will.

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

6-10 I think.

The 6 wins are:

I think he was just pointing out that there is room for improvement, starting Saturday if you will.

Probably didn't need to focus on B.J.'s losing record as a starter to make that point.  I'm sure it could have been made in ways not singling out a particular player. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,558
  • Days Won:  423

6-10 I think.

The 6 wins are:

No real problem with another thread about that ... just don't ******** the reason behind it.  ;)

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Like it or not starting QBs get the credit in a win and suffer the consequences in losses.  Thats just the way it is.  I did this same thread with Grothe after each Big East game win or lose (you can check the archives if you'd like).  And I'll do it with BJ too..............as long as we win a conference game.  I'm just pointing out our success rate isn't too great with him leading the way.  Granted its not all BJ, but he is the unquestionable leader of the team, especially on Offense.

I'm not fudging the numbers either.  These numbers are FACT and UNDISPUTED.  

• Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

6-10 I think.

The 6 wins are:

No real problem with another thread about that ... just don't ******** the reason behind it.   ;)

Sorry, I was channeling by inner TB and trying to put a real positive spin on it  ;)

• Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

6-10 I think.

The 6 wins are:

Or we could look at the average of 26.4 pts the defense gave up in those 10 losses.  But I'm pretty sure thats BJ's fault as well. 

Archived