• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Venting

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I want to shoot myself. This is ****** pathetic. Someone please explain how we don't beat UConn with 16 days to prepare for them. I'm ready to quit my job so I can enter the coaching profession. The whole fact that they can't copy the blue print for Western Michigan and beat UConn is ****** pathetic. HOW MUCH DO THEY MAKE?

Thank God the sensor is on.  This is ****** pathetic. Fire the OC! Three teams threw for 500 yards. USF? Nah. Let's run the ball. We had two good drives all game. The first drive of the game and the first drive of the second half. Can we not adjust on the fly? WTF!

modified by Bulliever - please folks in the Meltdown II let's not resort to threats and other unacceptable prose.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey... Let's take two seconds to look at the Western Michigan box score vs UConn. Can anyone besides me name their mascot?

W Michigan Connecticut

1st Downs 27 20

3rd down efficiency 4-11 6-16

4th down efficiency 0-0 1-1

Total Yards 490 451

Passing 479 300

Comp-Att 37-51 22-39

Yards per pass 9.4 7.7

Rushing 11 151

Rushing Attempts 22 33

Yards per rush 0.5 4.6

Penalties 15-119 10-95

Turnovers 2 1

Fumbles lost 2 1

Interceptions thrown 0 0

Possession 28:27 31:33

Please... How do they throw for 490 yards and we only score 10 points? **** my life!

• Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

1. Blidi Wrigh-Wilson was not in the game; they started a freshman.

2. BJ couldn't hit a deep pass if his life depended on it.

3. Doesn't matter anyways, our WRs can't get separation on anybody anyways.

4. Every time something started to work (i.e. first drive of second half that got us 7 points), we went away from it. Even after Scott fumbled and they went to Murray, we didn't sustain our game plans with the bubble screens and stuff.

This offense is confusing and frustrating to watch.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  125
  • Days Won:  0

Well typical Usf.  What a ******* joke we root for.  Can't even compete against these horrible teams.  Please God keep us out of a feel good bowl game this year.  **** this team and the yearly let downs.  Time to throw this Usf **** in a box until a real team shows up.  **** Usf!

• Content Count:  1,777

the fans and alumni Bullieve more in the team than the coaches and the players. we bullieve they can win but they try not to lose. i would rather see a team  fighting through and through than watch a team play conservative and lose.

usf football mediocre at best.

Please Lord. Let the Big East lose its BCS bid and don't let Skip go to a BCS conference. Make his piss poor coaching decisions demote us to the Mountain USA. How do we fucken lose to UCONN? GOD hates USF. Plain and simple.

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

:ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO :ROFLMAO

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Skip Holtz is over rated and some on here are finally beginning to realize it.

• Content Count:  10

witnessed!!

I am so f***ing sick and tired of supporting mediocrity and watching us make ****ty teams look like world beaters.

The Pitt game was bad enough especially when you've seen what they've done since then.  And that horrbile defense is a disgrace.  Then to cap it off after 16 days to watch that utter crap fest against U Conn . . .  well I too am done with this BS.  No more driving 700+ miles round trip so we can we play some crappy team in an utter meaningless bowl game.

And no I am not "jumping off the skyway bridge" - i wouldn't sacrifice my life that collection of a-hole, uninspired losers!!!

There is absolutely NO F***ING EXCUSE EVER for losing to that U Conn team.  If WMU can hang 38 on them, there is no F***ING reason we shouldn't have either.

And Sheriff, don't waste your bullets on yourself, I think a couple of cooridinators are more deserving of those rounds.

F***ING retarded idiots!!!!

And this team plays with no heart what so ever - they do not care.

• Content Count:  808

Perhaps USF is just what the rest of the world seems to think of us. A decent mid major with the ability to pull off an occassional upset. and nothing more.

Archived