• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Venting

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  22,709
  • Days Won:  109

I can't believe I already bought tickets to the ******* Syracuse game.  We'll probably lose that **** too.  We ******* suck.

I feel doubly worse.  We're going to both RU and Syracuse.  What a freaking waste of money.  Luckily we'll get to visit some friends up there.  But no way I buy away game tickets in advance any more.  Just no way.  The exception is L'ville if they stay in conference.  Love the Bourbon Trail.

I had as a goal to one year go to every game, home and away.  Screw that.  I'll wait for a season where we are 8 and 1 or something and then maybe go see an away game.

And for you idiots that are screaming for an OCS, there is no freakin way I'm giving them more money for anything at this point.  Once we finish our obligation for the row of seats at the baseball stadium, it is just the GJ donation and then done.  Have gone to the banquets, BBQs and whatever fundraising BS they put throw out there to support this program.  Screw it.  Win a few freaking BE games and I'll think about it.

Skip wants to fill the stadium and start the new Victors Club or whatever the **** it is called?  Go win a few freaking games in conference and get back to me.  The last 2 games have been heartbreaking to watch.  OK, maybe pathetic is a better word.  We were a couple of lucky plays from being blown out at ND.  The strip at the goal line wasn't lucky but if that ball doesn't bounce up into Kayvon's arms and that is a loss.  So we've whooped up on El Paso, Ball State and FAMU.  Woo freakin Hoo.

I'll have to sit through another 31 - 0 loss at Rutgers and then watch us be homecoming bitche$ for 'Cuse.  Any wonder UConn and 'Cuse picked USF to be their homecoming team.  Maybe the RU game is their homecoming as well.  USF should have had homecoming against FAMU.

Is that enough venting?  I really only meant to comment on going to both RU and 'cuse games.  It kind of got away from me. 

Sorry

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  21,088
  • Days Won:  39

I like that people are speaking their minds.  It shows that they still have passion whereas I have learned to accept all the losing against teams we should dominate.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,709
  • Days Won:  109

One of the sad parts is that we will probably have to give up a couple of our tickets next season because it is getting harder and harder to find people to take to the games. 

I have no expectations for this team anymore

Pretty much.  On the plus side, it's a cheap ticket to go hang with friends and watch some football, but the urgency is not there on the field.  Players laughing late in the game as they play like fools.  This on top of the Big East collapse makes for a pretty bad year for USF fans.

That said, hang with some friends, eat some hot dogs and have some fun.  Hell, I had fun watching the Bucs when they won 2 games a year ago just from an analysis perspective.

One of the sad parts is that we will probably have to give up a couple of our tickets next season because it is getting harder and harder to find people to take to the games. 

I hear you.  A friend of mine had to give up 2 seats for the same reason and I had to give up one.  Luckily, we absorbed them into our group.  I have to practically beg people to go to these games and I don't have the money lately to float all this cash.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I've never been sold on Skip Holtz.  Sorry.  He's OK, but not the greatest coach.  This is the same Coach that Leavitt owned.  I remember blowing his ECU team out of the Pizza Bowl. 

Huh?  Leavitt owned Holtz based on one game?  One game in which a team from the 15th largest media market in a BCS conference beat a team from an incredibly small TV market from a non-BCS conference?

That is what is supposed to happen, whoever the coaches are.  I don't quite follow the thought process.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Well, if it's media markets, that changes everything.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Thanks for the sarcasm.  You really think USF winning that game proves that Leavitt is a better coach than Holtz?  Do you really think Leavitt could have built a better team at ECU than Holtz could build at USF?

The delirium is spreading.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

It certainly is spreading if you interpret all that from my simple comment.

I was just commenting on your bringing media market into the Win-Loss argument.  Sorry.

:sighnew

Archived