• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This Freaking Game is on Fitch ...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

I believe playcalling was the main reason we lost but BJ could have made a better throw on 4th, the missed field goals are another reason that very few people are talking about - Teggart didn't miss one so Bonani does not have much of excuse. The fact that they got the 1st down on 3rd and 5 and everyone watching the game knew it would be a run is also pathetic. BJ talking smack after his long run on the final drive also annoyed me. You are losing and could cost your team 15 yards.....There were several key mistakes especially the fumble. We also dropped a few possible INTs that would have been big. Very disheartening loss but I will be there Saturday and although it is very unlikely, UConn also started 0-2 in Big East play last year....I'm Just Saying

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I believe playcalling was the main reason we lost but BJ could have made a better throw on 4th

It shouldn't have even gotten to 4th down, not the way we had been moving on that drive. 

• Content Count:  3,616

I believe playcalling was the main reason we lost but BJ could have made a better throw on 4th

It shouldn't have even gotten to 4th down, not the way we had been moving on that drive. 

agreed

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Team played-team loss-that includes the coaches.....its on Skip-Snyder-Fitch-Offense-Defense-Special Teams......

• Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

F this team, F our coaches. I will not be attending anymore games this season, I'm done wasting my time watching this ****. 16 ******* days for this ****? Forget it.

Way to support the players

What are we supporting?  Their ability to put their own jersey's on?  Congratulations on dressing like a football team but doing nothing else to resemble one on the field.

You support them playing for the University.

I'm just as pissed as everyone else, but that is not going to stop me from going to RJS next Saturday and supporting our team.

Coaching staff has a long way to go to get back any support from me.

The coaching staff nor the players have done a **** thing on the field to garner any form of support from fans since the Notre Dame game. If they want fan support they should try not playing like utter ****.

• Content Count:  1,235

I believe playcalling was the main reason we lost but BJ could have made a better throw on 4th, the missed **** goals are another reason that very **** people are talking about - Teggart didn't miss one so Bonani does not have much of excuse. The **** that they got the 1st down on 3rd and 5 and everyone watching the game knew it would be a run is also pathetic. BJ talking smack after his long run on the **** drive also annoyed me. You are losing and could cost your team 15 yards.....There were several key mistakes especially the ****. We also dropped a **** possible INTs that would have been big. Very disheartening loss but I will be there Saturday and although it is very unlikely, UConn also started 0-2 in Big East play last year....I'm Just Saying

If we would have taken it to them with aggressive offense and defense from the start of the game, we wouldn't have to worry about a missed field goal or two.  We play to keep it close and not lose.  That is no way to win.  At least we were more aggressive on defense this week, and with much better results.

Go Bulls!

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

One of the worst pass defenses in college football and it takes until the 3rd quarter to throw it downfield ?????????????????

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

They do not trust BJ to throw downfield.  I think he only checks to one side of the field every play that's why he doesn't see open receivers

• Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

they dont have a qb who can throw it downfield..........last year everyone blamed the wr corp.......bs i will be that guy------I WANT EVELD!!

• Content Count:  1,387

Wat the frick are u talkin about....... This is on the qb and no one else

:lolnew   :bs

Archived