• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This Freaking Game is on Fitch ...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  579
  • Days Won:  0

F this team, F our coaches. I will not be attending anymore games this season, I'm done wasting my time watching this ****. 16 ******* days for this ****? Forget it.

Way to support the players

What are we supporting?  Their ability to put their own jersey's on?  Congratulations on dressing like a football team but doing nothing else to resemble one on the field.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  326
  • Days Won:  1

it took until the end of the third rto throw the ball down field. sorry but that is POOR PLAY CALLING. YOU DONT GET TO THE ENDZONE BY THROWING TO THE SIDELINES ON EVERY PLAY . THEY HAD A CRUMMY QB AND EVEN HE THREW IT DOWN THE FIELD A FEW TIMES COACHING? GRADE F

• Content Count:  228

This game was definitely a Friggin Joke, but it is always that way when we play Connecticut.

USF definitely has the better athletes, they are just unable to make the big plays. USF had about 4 chances at Interceptions in one drive and DROPPED THEM ALL. UCONN made their Interceptions and did not drop any.

The play calling was absolutely PATHETIC and Fitch tries to do too many things. On the last drive, the play calls of 2 consecutive runs to set up 3rd and 5 was horrible.

What a disappointment this team is. Unbelievably underachieving and disappointing.

Holtz has done a really poor job this year and needs to get his act together. He is really overrated!

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

This game was definitely a Friggin Joke,

Holtz has done a really poor job this year and needs to get his act together. He is really overrated!

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

F this team, F our coaches. I will not be attending anymore games this season, I'm done wasting my time watching this ****. 16 ******* days for this ****? Forget it.

Way to support the players

What are we supporting?  Their ability to put their own jersey's on?  Congratulations on dressing like a football team but doing nothing else to resemble one on the field.

You support them playing for the University.

I'm just as pissed as everyone else, but that is not going to stop me from going to RJS next Saturday and supporting our team.

Coaching staff has a long way to go to get back any support from me.

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I want to shoot myself right now, but if I let Fitch call the play, he would have me load the gun with blanks. PLEASE SKIP... WAKE THE **** UP!

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

it took until the end of the third rto throw the ball down field. sorry but that is POOR PLAY CALLING. YOU DONT GET TO THE ENDZONE BY THROWING TO THE SIDELINES ON EVERY PLAY . THEY HAD A CRUMMY QB AND EVEN HE THREW IT DOWN THE FIELD A FEW TIMES COACHING? GRADE F

You know what the funny thing is?  Throwing to the sidelines was working!!!!  We were getting good gains almost EVERY time!  Then the 2nd drive of the half they decided to go back to the ground and we had a 3 and out.  A good OC goes with what works most of the time, until it doesn't work anymore, and by that time, he's already found something else that works.  

A good OC Fitch is apparently not.  

• Content Count:  6,615
  • Days Won:  51

3 field goals is all UConn could muster on offense.  We should have wiped their butts all over that field

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

3 field goals is all UConn could muster on offense.  We should have wiped their butts all over that field

Yes.  This is the SECOND STRAIGHT YEAR that they have not scored an offensive TD against us, and they've won both times. 

SHAMEFUL. 

• Content Count:  228

USF should have tried Voodoo Five on that last drive! LOL

The two consecutive running plays on 1st and 2nd down from inside the UCONN 30 on last drive were BRUTAL calls.

The pitch play that BJ tosses to Miller is also a crappy play that caused a turnover.

Holtz and his staff are overrated and a JOKE!

Archived