• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bowl Game Pulse

Given the Bulls performance over the past 5 games thus far which bowl game will we make?  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Figured this would be useful

• Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

BE still stinks. NYC here we come.

• Content Count:  7,693

No, it's just your usual overreaction

Not really... best time to guage where we are is after a loss... had we won by 1 point everyone would still be saying Orange Bowl... personally I hope we don't make the Orange Bowl... with this horrible defense we would get whipped worse then we just did.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Not really... best time to guage where we are is after a loss... had we won by 1 point everyone would still be saying Orange Bowl... personally I hope we don't make the Orange Bowl... with this horrible defense we would get whipped worse then we just did.

The great thing about college football is the ability to bounce back. This loss sucked ass, but we can still rebound from this and win enough games down the road to still be in contention.

We were 0-2 in league play last season and somehow remained in the hunt for a league title until mid November.

So it is an overreaction to 1 bad game.

• Content Count:  2,523
  • Days Won:  0

Here's the problem.  No matter what our record is now, this is the game that will determine how we are viewed and is why even if we wont every game from here on out we'd still be lucky to crack the top 15...

• Content Count:  2,653

We need to beat WVU to gain some respect. The rest of the teams may not matter as much, maybe with the exception of Miami b/c they are a name, but they are down. We need to show this game was a fluke. Uconn game is huge

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Here's the problem.  No matter what our record is now, this is the game that will determine how we are viewed and is why even if we wont every game from here on out we'd still be lucky to crack the top 15...

If we won out, then we'd be in the Top 15 by season's end.

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

The great thing about college football is the ability to bounce back. This loss sucked ***, but we can still rebound from this and win enough games down the road to still be in contention.

We were 0-2 in league play last season and somehow remained in the hunt for a league title until mid November.

So it is an overreaction to 1 bad game.

This ... we're still better than a majority of the BE, in my humble opinion.

• Content Count:  21,365
  • Days Won:  10

Nope, our defense was pathetic.  I was bad during Notre Dame we just got lucky.  We are going to the BBVA bowl and will not finish top 3 in the Big East again.

Archived