• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bowl Game Pulse

Given the Bulls performance over the past 5 games thus far which bowl game will we make?  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

although the Pitt game was supposed to show where we stand, will still a few more games to see but UConn can definitely show where we will finish

• Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

I'll be happy with any of the Orange, Champs, or Pinstripe bowls. New bowls, against a power conference team, count me in.

• Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

As always - ANY BOWL, ANYWHERE, I'LL BE THERE!

Still hoping for Orange.

• Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Unless there's a massive shakeup in coaching approach and our defensive starting line up, we will lose against Cincy, WVU, UM, Rutgers and Louisville for sure and Cuse and UConn are not really sure wins.  That would mean 6 wins 6 losses and we may not make any bowl. Sad but true.

• Content Count:  114
  • Days Won:  0

We will win the BEast with a 6-1 mark and go to Orange Bowl. This was my prediction during Vero and I predicted a loss to Pitt being the only blemish based upon short turnaround, Thursday, and opponent. Yes, I witnessed the same game all you did and we were "owned". However, I must take emotion out of it now and say with the bye corrections will be made and we will recover. If this comes to pass then we again be ranked top 15 by bowl season.

Archived