• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Indoor practice facility coming soon?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,096
  • Days Won:  1

looks nice...where would they put it?

Here?

MasterPlan.png

...I added the text/box on the image to help those who may not recognize the map location.

where did you get this map from?  Could you post all of it or provide a link to it?   Haven't seen one as updated as that yet... especially with 2 parking garages by the Sun Dome

Is it me or does it look like new building covering part of the Sun Dome parking lot?   My opinion we need a indoor practice facility

Yes... The two parking garages to be built just south of the dome will cover those lost spaces. The parking lot next to LRS will basically just be for the staff that uses LRS dailly... coaches and such.

Also... if you look in the lower right corner just past the softball field you'll see the location for the new tennis complex once the current one is covered by our OCS..... That land at Holly and Maple is already ear marked for an OCS.

So, the pink rectangules south of the Dome are parking garages ... are the white areas, with the trees, ground parking?

Probably so.  I do not see lines drawn, but it has the organization of a ground level lot.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Here?

MasterPlan.png

...I added the text/box on the image to help those who may not recognize the map location.

where did you get this map from?  Could you post all of it or provide a link to it?   Haven't seen one as updated as that yet... especially with 2 parking garages by the Sun Dome

Is it me or does it look like new building covering part of the Sun Dome parking lot?   My opinion we need a indoor practice facility

Yes... The two parking garages to be built just south of the dome will cover those lost spaces. The parking lot next to LRS will basically just be for the staff that uses LRS dailly... coaches and such.

Also... if you look in the lower right corner just past the softball field you'll see the location for the new tennis complex once the current one is covered by our OCS..... That land at Holly and Maple is already ear marked for an OCS.

So, the pink rectangules south of the Dome are parking garages ... are the white areas, with the trees, ground parking?

Probably so.  I do not see lines drawn, but it has the organization of a ground level lot.

FULL CAMPUS:

10 Year Plan:

10year.png

Long Range Plan:

LongRange.png

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Here?

MasterPlan.png

Yes, those are surface lots.

• Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

FULL CAMPUS:

10 Year Plan:

10year.png

Long Range Plan:

LongRange.png

Interesting how the corner of Holly and Maple is conveniently vacant.....

• Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

FULL CAMPUS:

10 Year Plan:

10year.png

Long Range Plan:

LongRange.png

Forget that .... I am not happy about losing my basketball parking.

Weird... it posted the same pic for both

FIXED:

10-year:

MASTER-10year.png

Long-Range

MASTER-LongRange.png

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

FULL CAMPUS:

10 Year Plan:

10year.png

Long Range Plan:

LongRange.png

Dun, Dun, Dun!

• Content Count:  818
  • Days Won:  2

Once again... Thread hijacked by the OCS.  ;D

• Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

FULL CAMPUS:

10 Year Plan:

10year.png

Long Range Plan:

LongRange.png

Dun, Dun, Dun!

But notice that map is called "Long Range Plan", which appears to be over 10 years out, so maybe this will put the kibosh on any OCS talks for now ...

But notice that map is called "Long Range Plan", which appears to be over 10 years out, so maybe this will put the kibosh on any OCS talks for now ...

Not quite.  The Master plan changes quite a bit as you should know.

Look at the previous master plans

(2002)

masterplan_logo.jpg

By 2005, the master plan was drastically different.

In fact many buildings not in the 2002 master plan were already under construction, including the new Marshall Center and the Music Building

MASTER-2005.png

Archived