• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FAMU's Band should of never disrespected the Selmon family

Matt

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

FAMU's band ALWAYS plays whenever they hell they feel like it.  I'm sure they meant no disrespect at all--they are a class act.  Although, actually playing whenever they want is not exactly kosher in the band world...but they're consistent in it!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Maybe it's just me, but I've been having a hard time hearing the PA all season. I don't know if the guy isn't projecting enough or if they turned down the speakers, but its difficult to hear on the north end.

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

I am an alum of both schools.

The Marching 100 plays. Period. If you don't want them to play, it is your schools duty to inform them not to play during certain situations. That wasn't done until sometime in the 1st quarter, cause I saw some USF officials go talk to the band director then.

• Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  40

I really doubt that they understood or knew what was happening there.  They started playing around the same time that the PA announcer said what was happening.  I suspect a communication breakdown on the USF side of the coin.

Great band by the way.  It's nice to actually hear a band at Ray Jay for once.  OH SNAP I SAID IT!  >:

The FAMU band rocked it.  Total ownage.  The hype man was classic too.  Good job!

I really doubt that they understood or knew what was happening there.  They started playing around the same time that the PA announcer said what was happening.  I suspect a communication breakdown on the USF side of the coin.

Great band by the way.  It's nice to actually hear a band at Ray Jay for once.  OH SNAP I SAID IT!   >:

The FAMU band rocked it.  Total ownage.  The hype man was classic too.  Good job!

"Everything you heard about the Marching 100.... It's true."

"The original, incomparable, often imitated, never duplicated, ......... one million other positive adjectives, FAMU Marching 100"

Great band by the way.  It's nice to actually hear a band at Ray Jay for once.  OH SNAP I SAID IT!   >:

"Everything you heard about the Marching 100.... It's true."

"The original, incomparable, often imitated, never duplicated, ......... one million other positive adjectives, FAMU Marching 100"

He was correct.  I have heard a lot about their band it was all true.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

regardless of who wronged who or whatever--- can we all agree that the stupid ass NFL-esque piped in music during our games is totally not needed? I do not need to hear crazy train before every kickoff--- and it is very loud-- it echoes

I'm sick of hearing it during a college game

No piped in PA music. Let the band play.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

regardless of who wronged who or whatever--- can we all agree that the stupid ass NFL-esque piped in music during our games is totally not needed? I do not need to hear crazy train before every kickoff--- and it is very loud-- it echoes

They still play "Crazy train"??

regardless of who wronged who or whatever--- can we all agree that the stupid *** NFL-esque piped in music during our games is totally not needed? I do not need to hear crazy train before every kickoff--- and it is very loud-- it echoes

I agree 100%. 

Archived