• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF at FIU

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,075
  • Days Won:  2

This is just UCF.  Inflated egos based on nothing.  The world is right again.  They are a mediocre team playing is a less than mediocre conference.  Unfortunately it is looking more and more like we will be conference mates.

If we are lucky.  Seems like they will get their wish, just not the way it was envisioned.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quotes from the ESPN Conversations board on ESPN, I was reading the recap and such (UCF lost 2 fumbles, 1 was returned 51yds for a TD, btw) to see how it played out.

Sounds like UCF fans went all super classy on FIU:

This is a perfect example why fans shouldn’t disrespect opposing teams and not talk so much garbage before a game. What happened to the blowout of 40-3 all you UCF fans were predicting? Hope you guys learn something from this game. By the way, UCF fans are by far the worst fans to ever visit our stadium. You guys have no class. Even after losing they were trying to make fun of our stadium and our school. I have no respect for UCF because of their fan base. What a bunch of low lives. Enjoy your loss!! GO FIU!!!!

We have played far better teams than UCF, and the fans has been nothing but classy to us. UCF fans, minus my good friend, were down right nasty. By the way, I spent 7 years in the military and my brother still serves. That chant during the National Anthem was nothing but disrespectful. Scream all you want during the game, but respect my national anthem.

i think another thing that heightens it is that it's in state and possibly a new rivalry for the future.

UCF Fans will not like that lol. FIU is your rivals? nevarrrrr

Is anyone really surprised by the above comments?

FIU is a good team.  UCF fans were ridiculous to think they would walk all over them.  Boston College lost again today, that win last weeks isn't looking very impressive.

To say BC lost is a little bit of an understatement.  They lost to the mighty Duke Blue Devils.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

FIU is a good team.  UCF fans were ridiculous to think they would walk all over them.  Boston College lost again today, that win last weeks isn't looking very impressive.

To say BC lost is a little bit of an understatement.  They lost to the mighty Duke Blue Devils.

Wait, you mean in football and not math league?

Thanks guys, was a great win for our program.

www.FIUGoldenPanthers.com

Thanks for beating them.  You saved the internet.

If I had a vote, this is Hall of fame material!

Wait, you mean in football and not math league?

Assist for Bull Dozer (1)

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

... who lost to 1-AA Richmond...

UCF was thumping their chest about beating a team who just lost to the worst team in college football and loses to FCS schools.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,519
  • Days Won:  422

Remind me of the incredible plays you guys had?  All I saw was your qb running around for his life all night.  You sure wore us down, just like BC.  How was the trail of tears last night...I mean the Turnpike North?

No, FIUPantherFan, you have it all wrong. 

Take it from someone that has dealt with (and also defeated) these losers for years.

The easiest and best response is always:

SCOREBOARD!

Hey don't talk about our future conference mates like that.

Seriously, that's not funny ...

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Remind me of the incredible plays you guys had?  All I saw was your qb running around for his life all night.  You sure wore us down, just like BC.  How was the trail of tears last night...I mean the Turnpike North?

When FIU scored 14 points from ghastly self inflicted turnovers, they were incredible! No doubt about it. Those fumble recoveries were unreal.

Dude, UCF kicks a field goal to end the half, it's over.  You got some luck of flakes turnovers and capitalized.  Great job, I guess.

Wait.  You are now pushing a moral victory against FIU?  You have to be kidding me.

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Let's see... it was a 51 yard fumble return to end the half, with six seconds on the clock when that play was run... which means the ball was on the 49 with enough time to run maybe one play.

So you're saying if UCF lined up to kick that awesome 66 yard field goal, you'd have won?  Of course!

Archived