• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF at FIU

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Final. Nice work Golden Panthers. I tried to tell 'em not to sleep on you, but they just wouldnt listen.

• Content Count:  3,112
  • Days Won:  7

Final. Nice work Golden Panthers. I tried to tell 'em not to sleep on you, but they just wouldnt listen.

I sure wasn't sleeping :).

• Content Count:  684
  • Days Won:  0

They lost...fail. FIU has one hell of a receiver and a good QB.

• Content Count:  406

No offense to anyone. But, we should stop monitorinng teams that aren't relevant to us.  If we want to be considered among the top college football programs (especially with all the reallignement talk) we have to distance ourselves from comparisons.  This has to start with our fans.

Other than that congrats to FIU on their win.  They deserve to enjoy this. Hard fought and very well coached.

• Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

I bought into some of the hype of UCF. I thought they were at least a good mid-major.

Looks like it's totally just been favorable schedule. They didn't beat a single team with a winning record last year, still haven't this year.

• Content Count:  684

No offense to anyone. But, we should stop monitorinng teams that aren't relevant to us.  If we want to be considered among the top college football programs (especially with all the reallignement talk) we have to distance ourselves from comparisons.  This has to start with our fans.

Other than that congrats to FIU on their win.  They deserve to enjoy this. Hard fought and very well coached.

I just happened to notice the score online. Both teams are from the State of Florida. I made no comparison. It is nice to see FIU building another Florida powerhouse.

Don't make silly observations and rush to conclusions. Thanks.

xoxo

• Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

Could the day be going much better.....the Rays won.......UCF lost to FIU  :ROFLMAO....... and we're getting to see Darrell Scott in "beast" mode

Archived