• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

UCF at FIU

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  728
  • Days Won:  0

Could the day be going much better.....the Rays won.......UCF lost to FIU  :ROFLMAO....... and we're getting to see Darrell Scott in "beast" mode

I hope he makes Pitt's and WVU's defense look as foolish as FAMU's D

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  406

I did make an observation, but you shouldn't rush to conclusions either.  The comment wasn't directed at you.  It was a general comment.  You and I know we see far more banter about them than needed.  xoxo (or maybe just kisses?)

• Content Count:  715

No offense to anyone. But, we should stop monitorinng teams that aren't relevant to us.  If we want to be considered among the top college football programs (especially with all the reallignement talk) we have to distance ourselves from comparisons.  This has to start with our fans.

Other than that congrats to FIU on their win.  They deserve to enjoy this. Hard fought and very well coached.

I always monitor what Florida teams do.....to me, it doesn't matter what team does what.....I just like to see what our state does.

This though, just frigging funny to see UCF lose to FIU.......FIU!! A SUNBELT team! LOL..........I can't say that without laughing.

• Content Count:  684

I did make an observation, but you shouldn't rush to conclusions either.  The comment wasn't directed at you.  It was a general comment.  You and I know we see far more banter about them than needed.  xoxo (or maybe just kisses?)

I agree, we shouldn't talk so much about them anymore. The talk has died down though. I think UCF does most of the talking.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I watched this game and the USF at the same time.  UCF is a fine team, but they really aren't a Top 25 team.  FIU beat them physically, and were basically without their biggest offensive threat.  With a healthy TY Hilton, the Panthers would have likely beat them by a good margin.

Neither one should really scare a solid BCS team. 

• Content Count:  3,801
  • Days Won:  3

I like to follow all FL teams as well. So, this was a marquee game of sorts for me. Glad to see FIU pull out the win.

• Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

Some UCF fan made a response video to "I am a UCF Knight" video on youtube.  Now would be a good time to let him know they just lost to FIU.

Not dissing FIU in anyway, they gotta pretty good team.

• Content Count:  12,293

and their "hat hanging" win over Boston College just got a little worse.  BC just lost to DUKE at home!!

Archived