• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CBS Expert Picks - McMurphy picks Ball State

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

On Skip not running up the score, I don't think there's anything inherently wrong with this, he's not as bad as Bill Stewart at least.

I'd be willing to bet he's like the coach that gave him his first job in this business, Bobby Bowden.  To paraphrase Bowden, he basically said it's the other team's defense's job to stop our offense from scoring. 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

20.5 points? We won't cover.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Real experts don't work with the spread ....

ehhhhhh..........

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Don't understand why haters are gonna hate on the guy that personally delivered Skip Holtz to South Florida. Without Brett, we have Slapperty McChokerton running off good coaches and holding great players down. Thank you Brett for our fan base has sinned.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Speaking of Ball State...

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

You're my homeboy Bulliever, no matter how many of my friends you just don't want to be peanut butter and jelly with (Brett, Seth, etc).

Seth is a great guy. He just didnt win enough here.  Brett's a turd. He was long before his fixation on Leavitt.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Don't understand why haters are gonna hate on the guy that personally delivered Skip Holtz to South Florida. Without Brett, we have Slapperty McChokerton running off good coaches and holding great players down. Thank you Brett for our fan base has sinned.

You seem to be doing your own hating.

Leavitt built this program from the ground up and STILL is rooting for USF to do well. In fact he picked USF to beat ND months ago. I can't say the same for Brett and neither should you.

JUNE 01, 2011 Leavitt says he's pulling for USF football in 2011

"It's a great program. They'll do well. I'm very proud of that. We built the program right, on rock and a great foundation. All I want for them to do is win the Big East and go to a BCS bowl. And I think they'll have a great shot this year coming up. They're loaded with talent. I really think they'll put it on Notre Dame and I think they'll run through it. I think they'll do well.

• Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

You seem to be doing your own hating.

Leavitt built this program from the ground up and STILL is rooting for USF to do well. In fact he picked USF to beat ND months ago. I can't say the same for Brett and neither should you.

JUNE 01, 2011 Leavitt says he's pulling for USF football in 2011

"It's a great program. They'll do well. I'm very proud of that. We built the program right, on rock and a great foundation. All I want for them to do is win the Big East and go to a BCS bowl. And I think they'll have a great shot this year coming up. They're loaded with talent. I really think they'll put it on Notre Dame and I think they'll run through it. I think they'll do well.

Great post Mama.....nice to see the board hasn't been given up completely to the crazies.  Simply said, without Coach Leavitt there is no way this program is on the map. With that said, we are blessed to have Coach Holtz. It doesn't have to be a mutually exclusive thing!

I disagree.

We can mutually like CJL and CSH and mutually exclude the Turd.

Archived