• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Home Opener Attendance

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

There are 3 tickets left on Stubhub for the game this weekend (realize there are plenty more left on Ticketmaster).

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

42,412 announced

32,148 actual

• Content Count:  7,521
  • Days Won:  10

Below is a link showing what seats are still available.  I'm assuming that the West upper deck will not be open.  If you use the seat map and then double-click on a section, it shows what seats are still available.

By the looks of it, the only available lower bowl seats are in the south corners with the remaining seats in the East upper deck.  The midfield upper deck look pretty full

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0D0046F49EA76671?DB_OEM_ID=7700&artistid=821761&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=8

Adding up the seats available in each section, I come to 1,866.  So, it looks like the current ticket distributed number would be equal to capacity - west upper deck seats - 1,866.

• Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

On ticketmaster.com, I counted 247 available in the 100/200 sections and 1665 available in the 300 sections. A grand total of 1912 available.

Are we really only ~2000 seats from a sellout?

Ticketmaster must not have the right to sell certain seats I guess or we're in for 60,000+ announced attendance.

• Content Count:  7,521
  • Days Won:  10

i don't think they're selling west upper deck seats.

• Content Count:  3,648
  • Days Won:  4

So you are saying it looks like they have sold roughly 50,000+. Each upper deck holds about 12,000. That would be a nice start if we could pull that off.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  7,650
  • Days Won:  6

Plus I assume there are many unsold seats between the 10 yard lines and south endzone they are holding for season and mini pack sales.  Also, check out the available seats in the east upper deck -  except for those in the middle sections only the lower half is available so I thnk they have the upper half of the upper deck blocked out also.  Just a guess - I believe there are WAY more than 2,000 available seats even without the west upper deck.  Capacity is about 55,000 without the west upper deck.  My guess is that 2,000 figure is more like 10,000 available - they're just being held for various reasons.

• Content Count:  3,648
  • Days Won:  4

Also, I just remember the 4 sections on the Northeast corner of the upper deck are reserved as Student Seating although very few of the students don't go up there.....they usually just hang out by the Pirate Ship.

I would imagine most of the Student Seat should be gone but we really have no way of knowing all well they will turnout.

Archived