• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Under the Irish Skin

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  558
  • Days Won:  0

Realize this will be a tough game but my game face does not go on until wheels down at Midway Thursday Afternoon. So, some ND Irish (Lucky Charms and Irish Spring "deodorant soap" commercials come to mind) fun for now. Lack of ND photoshop fun stuff must mean we are all in game/travel mode this week and do not have time.

Just trying to complete this week's itinerary and I do not yet know where the Bulls fans will go post-game to celebrate (eat/drink) their victory in South Bend. Could someone find out, who is logged on to irish envy or the such, and pose this question?

"Good Sir, could you tell me where the visiting teams usually go post-game to celebrate their victory over the Irish?" "I would imagine you might know as these hallowed grounds that Rockne built have surrendered 31 losses in the last 12 years to the opposing teams. Yes, almost three a year. If no establishments come to mind, do you suggest I ask those fine folks at Tulsa where they went last year? Were they really in Conference USA when you played them?  ;D

This has been posted here before, but it pretty much sums up how everybody outside of ND feels about them (this now applies to UF, too):

ND - Real Men of Genius (check out the Michigan Football Helmet photoshopped onto TD Jesus, never noticed it before)...funny, funny stuff.

• Content Count:  1,517
  • Days Won:  1

Awesome! I wish I had friend's that were ND fans...i would be blasting that all over their FB pages.

• Content Count:  4,642
  • Days Won:  0

LOL this is hilarious!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

You my friend are a photoshop GENIUS!!!!!

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

You my friend are a photoshop GENIUS!!!!!

+1000000  Love it as usual!

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

cristv.png

Awesome! The only thing that would have put it over the top is the Iconic U shopped in for the U in production. 

Archived