• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2,339
  • Content Count:  21,348
  • Days Won:  10

can somebody tell me why this is a more firm committment than the last time he 'committed' to usf?

Asiantii Woulard â€@Asiantii_2

It's chizzled in stone, USF is where its gon be! #blessed #green&gold #bullsnation

for laughs

LOL By stone they must mean mud

Written on the sky in fairy dust

Is a chalk board considered stone?  

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

How many of you went to any Winter Park games, or any games in Orlando this year?

I did.

You seemed to miss my question earlier asking if you did... Thanks for answering. Did you go to many of the games?

Yes, I went to a couple of the games.  

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

How many of you went to any Winter Park games, or any games in Orlando this year?

I did.

You seemed to miss my question earlier asking if you did... Thanks for answering. Did you go to many of the games?

Yes, I went to a couple of the games.  

And? From what I've heard, Asiantii's looked decent in his games. Standing tall in the pocket, which usually collapses quickly, and making strong accurate throws.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,687
  • Days Won:  8

You know, the way things have gone with AW's has really lead to doubts about his character and ability.

Had he not decommited twice, he would be our commit still and there wouldn't be this drama and visits and speculation and we would all be happy. I remember when he had just committed and also won the elite 11 and was repping the bulls. We were excited and would still be very excited if he had kept his 2nd or 1st commitment.

I mean, after decommitting twice and all this weird conspiracy around his high school coaching and rather bizarre appearance of supposedly his father around various message boards, well I mean it's all a bit wacky.

Now, if other schools are entering the fray, why now, why not sooner after his 2nd decommit. After winning elite 11 he must have popped up on some radars and if so i would expect more schools would be all over him after his second decommit, but it seems news broke rather slowly.

What should our expectations really be at this point. They would of course be high if he had never decommited since winning the elite 11 but now? I mean this whole thing has been wacky.

Edited by Gismo

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  636
  • Days Won:  0

I still want him. He is the #1 Dual-threat QB for a reason. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,673
  • Days Won:  424

You know, the way things have gone with AW's has really lead to doubts about his character and ability.

I still don't understand where the doubts about his character comes in. He's changed his mind twice about the probable biggest decision in his life up to this point and people want to call that a character flaw which is ridiculous. A ton has changed since he first committed and it's only natural to have some doubts ...

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,687
  • Days Won:  8

I still don't understand where the doubts about his character comes in. He's changed his mind twice about the probable biggest decision in his life up to this point and people want to call that a character flaw which is ridiculous. A ton has changed since he first committed and it's only natural to have some doubts ...
-quote-

I'm just positing the question what should our expectations be. Some feel don't bother with him any more when before they like him, others still want him. What I mean to get at is that the wackyness with the coaches and the dad and the twice decommitting have changes some perceptions about him. I still think he's kind of an unknown quantity with potential, but I can understand those that don't think he is worth our time anymore.

Edited by Gismo

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

I still want him. He is the #1 Dual-threat QB for a reason.

Yes... And that reason is that all the better QB's already have verbally committed.

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

I am taking the evaluation of the Elite 11 staff over the internet musings of USF fans who haven't even seen the kid play and know zilch about coaching or evaluating QBs. Just sayin.

Just keep in mind that those are paid evaluations.. Dilfer and Co say and do what ESPN says for them to do.